History Latest

History Latest

Postby cobalt489 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 am

Stan,

Pleaese follow me for a moment in time, kindly. I am going to have you follow me, for just a moment in time. The example is below. Thank you in advance.

I go to (History) and then click on (Latest). Then I click (Select Latest 10 draws). At this point, up comes the (Number History), and the (Segmentation), which is all right with me. Then you see (Levels 1 through 10), which is correct. At this point in time, if you look to the bottom of the page, you will see (Sum), and then underneath the sum, you will see (What If), which is fine also. At this point, you will see how the (History Sums) move at each level. This is also fine. At this point, you will see the (What If), below the (Sums), which is also fine. Now coming up is what we as players, do not see. We do not get to see what the actual (Sum Movement Is From The Prior Game). All we get to see is the (Sum For Each Level). What we as players would maybe like to see it the (Actual Movement, (Below Or Above the What If), from game to game, and level to level.

Stan, the chart is beautiful, yet, it is missing something that we as players would (really like to see). The reason why I am sharing this with you, is due to the fact that (Players), might like to see what the (Actual Movement Is From Level to Level).

Here is the meaning of my statement. The example is below.

Sum: 264
What if: 0
Movement from last game (prior to level 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, ect ), Is 4 or -3, ect., this would be nice to see.

I think that the movement should be above the (What If). But that is me.

Thank you kindly for reading this post.

P.S.: When I go to tools, then options, then history, (Levels & Segments), I cannot go above level 10. Am I, and others able to go above level 10? I wanted to go to (Level 11), and could not. I know that you have the answer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

William
cobalt489

Re: History Latest

Postby stan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 pm

cobalt489 wrote:Stan,

Pleaese follow me for a moment in time, kindly. I am going to have you follow me, for just a moment in time. The example is below. Thank you in advance.

I go to (History) and then click on (Latest). Then I click (Select Latest 10 draws). At this point, up comes the (Number History), and the (Segmentation), which is all right with me. Then you see (Levels 1 through 10), which is correct. At this point in time, if you look to the bottom of the page, you will see (Sum), and then underneath the sum, you will see (What If), which is fine also. At this point, you will see how the (History Sums) move at each level. This is also fine. At this point, you will see the (What If), below the (Sums), which is also fine. Now coming up is what we as players, do not see. We do not get to see what the actual (Sum Movement Is From The Prior Game). All we get to see is the (Sum For Each Level). What we as players would maybe like to see it the (Actual Movement, (Below Or Above the What If), from game to game, and level to level.

Stan, the chart is beautiful, yet, it is missing something that we as players would (really like to see). The reason why I am sharing this with you, is due to the fact that (Players), might like to see what the (Actual Movement Is From Level to Level).

good point. i'll add the change from previous draw into parenthesis

P.S.: When I go to tools, then options, then history, (Levels & Segments), I cannot go above level 10. Am I, and others able to go above level 10? I wanted to go to (Level 11), and could not. I know that you have the answer.

works fine for me. are you entering a new number into the field or using the spinner buttons next to it? both ways should work fine to increase/decrease the count of levels
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby cobalt489 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Stan,

Thank you for adding this feature for us. By the way, most people think that Friday the 13th, is unlucky. The number 13 is actually a lucky number is the universe.

Have a great day,

William
cobalt489

Postby cobalt489 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Stan,

I used the spiner button. When I changed the level to 11, and then went and looked at my history levels, the history level stayed at 10. When the level is changed to 11, should I be able to go to winning numbers and see 0 to 11 for the history levels?

Thank you,

William
cobalt489

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests