To Those That Are New To Expert Lotto!

To Those That Are New To Expert Lotto!

Postby cobalt489 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 am

Stan,

If anyone can do it, (Stan can). Your team is the greatest!

To all those that are new to Expert Lotto, you will know in time that they are the greatest. There is no need to go looking for a better program. ( You have arrived at the final destination ), which is Expert Lotto. There is not a better program out there, in (Cyber Space). Those companies just want your money, and then, as they say (See Ya). So those of you that are just stopping by to view, stay and play and learn. The program is (hands down) the best that is available to Lottery Players around the world.

Here is something to consider, before moving on! Who listens to (Us The Players)? Who will implement the ideas that we the (Players bring forth)? The answer is! Stan and his team!

Since I purchased this program, I have not looked on the net or anyplace else for a program. If this program is maybe a little over you head, that's o.k., for (you) will in time catch on. There is much to learn here and much to share here. Once you arrive, never look back. This I say from experience. The rest of the programs on the net are just that, they are programs, and the programers, do not care about you, the player. That is not so, with Stans team.

If you have questions, there are plenty of people in the forums that can help you.

All you need to have, is a little faith in Stan and his team. I have never heard anyone, say anything negative about this program.

It will take you some time to learn everything about this program, yet, it will be worth you time. For what it is worth! There are many areas in this program, that I am still learning about.

As a very good friend of mine used to tell me. "Go as far as you can go, and then see how far you can go".

To the new players, from all the players around the world. Good luck, and may luck be with you!

William

P.S.: Believe me, due to the fact that I have spent alot of money, prior to finding Expert Lotto.

P.S.S.: Stan did not ask me to write this! I wrote it because I wanted to. Because I believe that Stan and his team, want to help us win.
cobalt489

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests