History Latest

History Latest

Postby cobalt489 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Stan,

I should have known the answer to that question. Thanks for reminding me. As usual, I learn something new each day.

By the way! I had the opportunity to met an attorney today. I recieved a phone call at lunch, from one of my co-workers. He indicated that I should meet this attorney. My first thought was this. Why should I meet with an attorney, someone that I do not even know? Then my co-worker told me that this attorney worked for the Iowa Lottery Commission. I thought to myself, it would be very nice, to meet him.

The attorney assists with the drawing of the Hot Lotto, for the State Of Iowa, and also with the Powerball Drawings. We had a conversation about different aspects of the way the drawings are held. I was able to speak with him about the rotation of the Powerball machines.

He also informed me that, in the Hot Lotto game, they use 2 random generators. He also explained other aspects, in regards to the integrity of the games.

Well, when the conversation ended, he invited me to see a drawing of the Hot Lotto, and the Powerball game, which is drawn on the same night. Since the Powerball is drawn in Floridia, I would see exactly how the Powerball game is tracked a logged in the State of Iowa.

William
cobalt489

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests