Stan, (Winning Numbers Manager)

Stan, (Winning Numbers Manager)

Postby cobalt489 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:52 am

Stan,

I have a few questions about the (Winning Numbers Manager). When I go to the (Winning Numbers Manager), and go to (Edit), I see that we can (Tick Off), those draws that we do not want to see. Since myself and maybe others, track the rotation of the (Ball Sets, Pre-Tests and Post Tests). Is it possible for you to add a feature, in the (Winning Numbers Manager)? The example will follow below.

There is an open area, after the (Hidden Check Boxes). This is to the right of the (Hidden Check Boxes).

Would it be possible to add the following?

Hide all the Wednesday and Saturdays draws, Which would be similar to splitting (Wednesday and Saturdays Draws).

Hide all (Pre-Tests), and also the (Post Draws)?

Might be nice for those games that have multiple draws, such as those games that draw multiple times in a day.

It would look similar to what is below.

Hide: Daily Draw (1,2,3,ect) Check or Uncheck Hide

Check box: Hide all Wednesdays draws Check or Uncheck Hide

Check box: Hide all Saturdays draws Check or Uncheck Hide

Check box: Hide all Pre-Tests, (1, 2,3, and so on, as this will then match up with how the (Lottery Game was set up origionally in the system). Check or Uncheck Hide

Check box: Hide all Post-Tests Check or Uncheck HIde

Add a (spinner) for going back in time. Such as, (Touch the Spinner and go back 10,12 15 games back), ect.

Yet, leave the same check boxes where they are!

By doing this, we would not have to go back in time and check off each individual box, (To Hide That Draw). Also, by adding the feature, we can hide (Winning Tickets), in different ways.

Stan, if this is already in the system, I could not find it.

I believe that other players might like this feature. It would save alot of processing time for the computer.

If would also give us another way of (Back Testing), and taking less time to do it.

Thank very kindly to you Stan,

William
cobalt489

Re: Stan, (Winning Numbers Manager)

Postby stan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 pm

winning numbers manager should be used to 'manage' your past draws - edit winning numbers if you made a mistake when entering them, add out-of-schedule draws, remove some draws etc...
in other application features you just use 'winning numbers selector' window to pick the draws you want to work with in that feature. and there you already can choose wednesday/saturday draws etc
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests