Stan (Show As Winnings)

Stan (Show As Winnings)

Postby cobalt489 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:20 am

Stan,

When I go to (Package And Then Show As Winnings), it shows the winning tickets, yet it does not show the date of the win. To see the date of the win, I have to go to (Package, Check Winnings), and then input the number. Would it be possible to,

A: Have The Date Next To The Ticket?

B: Highlight The Ticket, To See The Date Of The Win?

C: Highlight The Ticket, Then Go Back to Package And Have the Ticket, Tied To Directly to Check Package Winnings, When the (Check Pachage Winnings) Window Appears?

D. There Seems To Be Enough Room, Next To Prize Levels, To See The Date Of The Win.

I Like The Fact That The Winning Tickets are Tied To The (Properties Sector). That Helps Alot! Great Idea!

As Always, Thank You For Your Response,

William
cobalt489

Re: Stan (Show As Winnings)

Postby stan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 pm

cobalt489 wrote:Stan,

When I go to (Package And Then Show As Winnings), it shows the winning tickets, yet it does not show the date of the win. To see the date of the win, I have to go to (Package, Check Winnings), and then input the number. Would it be possible to,

A: Have The Date Next To The Ticket?

each ticket can win multiple prizes. so you'd need an extra column for each prize category and then it would still be showing the latest date only.

B: Highlight The Ticket, To See The Date Of The Win?

what do you need the date for?

C: Highlight The Ticket, Then Go Back to Package And Have the Ticket, Tied To Directly to Check Package Winnings, When the (Check Pachage Winnings) Window Appears?

what would that be good for?

D. There Seems To Be Enough Room, Next To Prize Levels, To See The Date Of The Win.

see above...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests