Stan (Winning Numbers Show As Charts)

Stan (Winning Numbers Show As Charts)

Postby cobalt489 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 am

Stan,

This post is in regards to the (Winning Numbers Show As Charts). When going to Wining Numbers Show As Charts, and (Toggle Chart Range Highlight), for the (Ticket Index), there are no spinners, to be able to zero in on the exact numerical index number. The sliders can be moved, and then when going to the filter, where the (low and the high range) is, there is no way to move the range in the, (Statistical Properties Range Filter) it cannot be moved in either direction.

It might be nice to have the (Spinners), in either the (Statistical Properties Range Filter), and have (Spinners) on the (Actual Ticket Index Chart), or have the (Actual Numerical Index Range Such As 1,234,455 on the (slider bars) to the right of the screen. Which is where the slide bars are currently.

2 Examples:

A: When moving the sliders, the actual ticket index number can be seen, at the top of the screen and the bottom of the screen, (As Spinners), or the actual numbers on the sliders.

B: When in the (Statistical Properties Range Filter), have a spinner to adjust the (Ticket Index Range, in either direction).

Thank you very much,

William

P.S.: I hope that I have not troubled you with the past posts. That has not been my intent. This would make working in different areas, easier for the players.
cobalt489

Re: Stan (Winning Numbers Show As Charts)

Postby stan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:58 pm

there are no spinners intentionally. the range of possible values to show in the spinners is so large they would take a sizable portion of screen real estate.
if you need more precision you can use ticket index range filter where the spinners are present
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby cobalt489 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Stan,

Thanks one again for the information. It does make sense. On another note. When you do the (Ticket Index) that you put on your to do list, will there also be a filter for it in the (Tools Section)?

Thank you,

William

P.S.: Have A Great Day!

P.S.S.: Thank you for the answers.
cobalt489

Postby stan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm

cobalt489 wrote:Stan,

Thanks one again for the information. It does make sense. On another note. When you do the (Ticket Index) that you put on your to do list, will there also be a filter for it in the (Tools Section)?

if you mean the 'ticket index range' stats you've requested then it's already available in the latest dev build. see the last announcement in development builds section.
there's no need for a new filter as the current 'ticket index' filter seems flexible enough to me.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests