Expert Lotto x Brazil Lotteries.

Expert Lotto x Brazil Lotteries.

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:34 am

The Expert Lotto isn't properly configured for some Brazil lotteries. My purpose is to post in this topic, some problems in order to help developers to improve the program, so it can better meet our needs.

Note: I hope Stan and Expert Lotto Team receive these criticisms positively. THANKS!
franmotta

Lotofácil and Segmentation Error

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:45 am

In almost all lotteries we can individually evaluate the position of each segment. However, there is an error in the Lotofácil statistical segment. See photo below:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
franmotta

Lotomania Combination Incompatibility

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 am

In Expert Lotto, it's not possible correctly configure Lotomania Lottery [50/100]. In Lotomania, you choose 50 numbers and win if you hit 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 or any number. So there are 20 winning numbers by drawing, but the bet is made with 50 numbers. To create a new lottery to configure Lotomania, you create in fact a 20/100 lottery, not a 50/100 lottery (because there is only 20 winning numbers by drawing). It would be very important to be able to increase the quantity of numbers in the pool numbers combinations. The amount of possible combinations of the Brazil Lotteries is given below.

MEGA-SENA:
6/60
7/60
8/60
9/60
10/60
11/60
12/60
13/60
14/60
15/60

DUPLA SENA
6/50
7/50
8/50
9/50
10/50
11/50
12/50
13/50
14/50
15/50

QUINA:
5/80
6/80
7/80

LOTOFÁCIL:
15/25
16/25
17/25
18/25

LOTOMANIA:
There's only one way to play Lotomania:
50/100

NOTE: I believe that for Mega-Sena, Dupla Sena or Lotofácil, that's not so important, but for Quina and Lotomania is indispensable. Why Quina? Playing Quina with 06 numbers your bet is much cheaper.

Thanks!
franmotta

Re: Lotofácil and Segmentation Error

Postby stan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 am

dearfranklin wrote:In almost all lotteries we can individually evaluate the position of each segment. However, there is an error in the Lotofácil statistical segment. See photo below:

And how did you setup the segment sizes for that lottery?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Lotomania Combination Incompatibility

Postby stan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:20 am

dearfranklin wrote:In Expert Lotto, it's not possible correctly configure Lotomania Lottery [50/100]. In Lotomania, you choose 50 numbers and win if you hit 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 or any number. So there are 20 winning numbers by drawing, but the bet is made with 50 numbers.

For various technical reasons it is not possible to setup a lottery which bets more numbers than the draw numbers. I'd have to change a lot of internal code to support this lottery type.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:52 am

stan wrote:
dearfranklin wrote:In almost all lotteries we can individually evaluate the position of each segment. However, there is an error in the Lotofácil statistical segment. See photo below:

Hi there, Stan...

How could I do that? Only Lotofácil needs to be set? Thanks!
franmotta

Postby stan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:22 am

franmotta wrote:
stan wrote:

Hi there, Stan...

How could I do that? Only Lotofácil needs to be set? Thanks!

Menu Tools - Options - History - Levels & Segments
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:29 pm

stan wrote:Menu Tools - Options - History - Levels & Segments

I think something is wrong, Stan. Do you understand my question? All lotteries have a different statistical position for segment 1, segment 2 and segment 3. In the case of Lotofácil appears only segment 1 and always scoring 15. Maybe I'm wrong in this assessment. Therefore, if possible, please open the Lotofácil there, and see if everything is right about segmentation. See in the image below the default configuration of the Levels & Segments. How do I set that up?

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
franmotta

Postby stan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:13 pm

franmotta wrote:
stan wrote:Menu Tools - Options - History - Levels & Segments

I think something is wrong, Stan. Do you understand my question? All lotteries have a different statistical position for segment 1, segment 2 and segment 3. In the case of Lotofácil appears only segment 1 and always scoring 15. Maybe I'm wrong in this assessment. Therefore, if possible, please open the Lotofácil there, and see if everything is right about segmentation. See in the image below the default configuration of the Levels & Segments. How do I set that up?

Thanks!

You need to adjust segmentation settings for this lottery. It draws half of pool numbers in each draw so History number differences will be always very low. I recommend the following settings:
Segments: 3
Segment 1 Max Difference: 1
Segment 2 Max Difference: 3
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Expert Lotto x Brazil Lotteries.

Postby motiram » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello franmotta

Open the latest History, and Please see the attached file may help you

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby motiram » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Franmotto, I noticed now what stan, has recommended that is correct because some of levels has only 3 segments
motiram

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

motiram wrote:Hello franmotta

Open the latest History, and Please see the attached file may help you

Regards,
Moti

Thank you, Moti. You have no idea how much you helped me. Even to understand Latest History-Segmentation. But the only problem is that I don't see each segment with a different color in Latest History. Why is it? Thanks!
franmotta

Postby motiram » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 pm

franmotta wrote:problem is that I don't see each segment with a different color in Latest History. Why is it? Thanks!

Please the attached image below
Last edited by motiram on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
motiram

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 pm

stan wrote:You need to adjust segmentation settings for this lottery. It draws half of pool numbers in each draw so History number differences will be always very low. I recommend the following settings:
Segments: 3
Segment 1 Max Difference: 1
Segment 2 Max Difference: 3

Stan, I just send you an email with a video attached. In it, I show my point more clearly. THANKS!
franmotta

Postby franmotta » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:55 pm

motiram wrote:Please the attached image below

I don't know why I can't see any color. Even doing what you said. See the picture below:
franmotta

Next

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests