Recording Winnings and Losses

Recording Winnings and Losses

Postby feelinLucky » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello everyone,

As I get more familiar with expertlotto, I am hoping to eliminate a few lottery software packages that I currently use. But, there is one function that I am unable to find in expertlotto is away to record winnings and losses. Do expertlotto have such a function?

Thanks
feelinLucky

Re: Recording Winnings and Losses

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:46 am

Hi feelinLucky.

There isn't a feature to record wins and losses, but there is a way to save and show prize counts. Save/load the ticket numbers you play in a package file. Then use the 'Package-Show As- Winnings' to show prizes per ticket or a summary for Winnings, Costs and Profit.

Currently I use a free spread sheet program for tracking actual costs/details for wins and losses. In eliminating other lotto software, it might depend on what features are needed. Expert Lotto completely replaced the other three lotto programs I was using.
Last edited by tdnl46w on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
tdnl46w

Postby feelinLucky » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 am

Thanks tdnl46w for your reply. I thought I was overlooking this feature. I guess I'll keep using another program to track wins and losses. This would be a nice feature to add to expertlotto.
feelinLucky

Postby stan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:18 pm

There used to such a money tracking module in one of old versions of our software. But we dropped it as there are numerous tools available to track your finances. A simple spreadsheet is one them:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests