Interesting custom made theory: Wave theory of frequency !

Interesting custom made theory: Wave theory of frequency !

Postby Hitman » Fri May 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Any number has this quality !!!

Any gap (or pause) and any wave have both the same properties:
1. Number of drawings.
2. Maximum number of drawings which contain/does not contain the analyzed number.

That's why you choose a number and expect it to be drawn in the next drawing but it doesn't happen. Because you don't take care about this custom theory I have created. Most software and most theories which could use the number frequency just use the average frequency of that number which is completely WRONG because they come to be drawn in waves not equally separated in time.

Second, this theory applies to any number but also to the group of numbers together.

All this been said, I share this amazing theory with you, now please someone create a filter/plugin to do this. :D

Thanks in advance !

PS: This is the full view of the image, check it out:
http://i.imgur.com/2kz3LbX.png
Hitman

Re: Interesting custom made theory: Wave theory of frequency

Postby stan » Mon May 04, 2015 10:55 pm

And how do you propose the plugin should work then? You, being a human, can possibly spot such patterns but the plugin needs some deterministic algorithm to find the patterns and make some predictions...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Hitman » Tue May 05, 2015 10:37 pm

stan wrote:And how do you propose the plugin should work then? You, being a human, can possibly spot such patterns but the plugin needs some deterministic algorithm to find the patterns and make some predictions...

Plugin must analyze the already drawn numbers and determine how much long is the pause interval and after that do an average duration time. This is helping you mostly for the prediction of the first drawing in the wave interval.
Anyway, plugin should know that:
e.g. if more than 5 drawings (number 5 should be determined by itself by analyzed the already drawn numbers)
---->Then set the interval as Pause interval => stop using that number/group of numbers in the generated drawings because it is in the Pause interval and there are low chances to be drawn.
if number or the group of numbers have been drawn in the last 5 drawings (number 5 should be determined by itself by analyzed the already drawn numbers)
---->Then set the interval as Wave interval and use those numbers in the generated drawings.
Hitman

Postby stan » Fri May 08, 2015 11:33 pm

There are already 'Latest' and 'Avg Interval' columns in each analyzer table. How are those different from what you propose?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Hitman » Sat May 09, 2015 11:04 am

stan wrote:There are already 'Latest' and 'Avg Interval' columns in each analyzer table. How are those different from what you propose?

I will check that out because I didn't know about it.
Thanks !
Hitman

Postby eblbailey » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:19 am

Hi Stan,

Yes, I was reading your above arguments on "Wave theory of Frequency", and yes you do have the number interval in the analysis section, BUT as in some of your analysis characteristics ...there are no filters for these. And number intervals, I did not see as an option in the chart filter section? So I would suggest a new filter for number intervals, by number, by position and maybe including group interval clusters. Thanks for time and consideration.
eblbailey

Postby stan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:58 pm

eblbailey wrote:Hi Stan,

Yes, I was reading your above arguments on "Wave theory of Frequency", and yes you do have the number interval in the analysis section, BUT as in some of your analysis characteristics ...there are no filters for these. And number intervals, I did not see as an option in the chart filter section? So I would suggest a new filter for number intervals, by number, by position and maybe including group interval clusters. Thanks for time and consideration.

There is Statistical Filter that operates with Latest, Min Interval, Max Interval and other stats properties.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests