Interesting theory 2: The little error in number drawings !

Interesting theory 2: The little error in number drawings !

Postby Hitman » Fri May 01, 2015 8:27 pm

So, after read this theory here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2500

You can apply it to every single number, every group of 2,3,4,...n numbers.
But you can easily see that from time to time it fails. So, the question is WHY ?
I tried to figured out why and here is the answer:
There are few little error which take place from time to time, like in the following descriptive example:
e.g. You expect the number 45 to be drawn in the next drawings. But instead of 45, it comes to 46 or 44 or even 47 and 43 which means: N+/-1 or N+/-2. And this is the little error.
Another example:
e.g. You expect to be drawn 23 and 38 and instead of this group of two numbers there will be drawn numbers like:
23 and 37
23 and 39
OR
23 and 36
23 and 40
OR
The same variation in first number and the second number is the same as expected.
OR
Variation in both numbers like N+/-1 or N+/-2.

I don't know why this happens but it seems to like some small DNA chain mutation. Maybe during time it forgets the numbers to be drawn and this is the cause of this small variations/errors.

So, maybe someone will be so kindly to create a filter/plugin to do this thing.

Thank you in advance !
Hitman

Re: Interesting theory 2: The little error in number drawing

Postby stan » Mon May 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Hitman wrote:So, after read this theory here:

But you can easily see that from time to time it fails. So, the question is WHY ?
There are few little error which take place from time to time, like in the following descriptive example:
e.g. You expect the number 45 to be drawn in the next drawings. But instead of 45, it comes to 46 or 44 or even 47 and 43 which means: N+/-1 or N+/-2. And this is the little error.
Another example:
e.g. You expect to be drawn 23 and 38 and instead of this group of two numbers there will be drawn numbers like:
23 and 37
23 and 39
OR
23 and 36
23 and 40
OR
The same variation in first number and the second number is the same as expected.
OR

I don't know why this happens but it seems to like some small DNA chain mutation. Maybe during time it forgets the numbers to be drawn and this is the cause of this small variations/errors.

Do what exactly??
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Hitman » Tue May 05, 2015 10:30 pm

stan wrote:
Hitman wrote:So, after read this theory here:

Another example:
23 and 37
23 and 39
OR
23 and 36
23 and 40
OR
OR

Do what exactly??

To create a filter to analyze the drawings from this perspective and allow you to generate number drawings with this error correction for most often drawn number (single or groups), N+/-1 or N+/-2, for all numbers from the group or just for some of them (user must specify).
Hitman

Postby stan » Fri May 08, 2015 11:28 pm

And how would you define what your expectation are for the new filter you're proposing?
Btw, there already is Number Movement positional filter that might do what you're looking for.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Hitman » Sat May 09, 2015 11:08 am

stan wrote:And how would you define what your expectation are for the new filter you're proposing?
Btw, there already is Number Movement positional filter that might do what you're looking for.

Number Movement positional filter does exactly the same thing ? I though it works with the position of the number in a drawing. For example a drawing has 12, 23, 37, 45, 49, where 23 is on the second position.
And on the next drawing the numbers are 6, 13, 20, 23, 45, 49 where 23 comes on the 4th position.
Is this about that filter are you talking about ? if so, then what I propose is totally different because on my theory the position of the drawn number doesn't matter at all, it takes care only about its value and instead of let's say 'expected' 23 number it could be 22 or 24 or even +2 where it means even 21 or 24 instead of 23.

What do you say about that ?
Hitman

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests