Single Column Copy

Single Column Copy

Postby feelinLucky » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Is there a way to copy just a single column? In most cases, I only need one column from a page. Example: the sum property has 13 columns,
I may only need the All Digits Sum column for my workout. Most of my workout is done in excel and not having the ability to copy single columns
from expertlotto adds a lot of unnecessary steps to my workout.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Thanks
feelinLucky

Re: Single Column Copy

Postby stan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:56 pm

No, that's not possible. Only the whole table or just selected rows. But there's no column selection...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby feelinLucky » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:32 am

Thanks
feelinLucky

Postby Falcon » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:42 am

Hi Stan,

A sort of similar request to that of feelinLucky's request above.

I would like to be able to select a set of numbers out of the Ticket Numbers Analyser table and post them directly into Number Groups. I appreciate that when you make a selection in Ticket Numbers the whole table gets presented into the adjacent funnel filter but wondering if you might be able to strip out the numbers only into the Clipboard and then paste them directly into Number Groups.

thanks

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Falcon wrote:Hi Stan,

A sort of similar request to that of feelinLucky's request above.

I would like to be able to select a set of numbers out of the Ticket Numbers Analyser table and post them directly into Number Groups. I appreciate that when you make a selection in Ticket Numbers the whole table gets presented into the adjacent funnel filter but wondering if you might be able to strip out the numbers only into the Clipboard and then paste them directly into Number Groups.

thanks

falcon

Well, that sort of works already - select the numbers you want in the Ticket Numbers analyzer table, go to Number Groups, select e.g. new number groups, switch to Discrete numbers, click Select button and then click 'Tick all highlighted numbers' button to the right of the ticket panel.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:28 am

Thanks Stan,

That does all I was after - I always thought that button was just a fill of most of the number positions and did not appreciate why some positions were yellow etc.

All good and thanks

falcon
Falcon

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests