Last Request

Last Request

Postby feelinLucky » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:50 am

Hi Stan,

If its not too much trouble, can you program EL to flush or release the complex filters from tmp when the filter is closed. A little background, the vast majority of my complex filters are built outside of EL. If I load a complex filter for back testing before run. Obviously, I am testing the previous values. Now, if I need to reload the same filter with new settings without restarting EL the old settings are retained. I guess for efficiency you cache quite a bit of data.

In simpler terms, in order to reload an updated complex filter that was previously loaded, I have to restart EL each and every time to reflect the new changes. By constantly restarting EL, I run the risk of corrupting the install. It has happen on many occasions. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

I'm guessing that your support for El is winding down based on the frequency that you respond to post here on the forum. If this is the case, I truly understand. Let me say this, EL is such a vital tool in my quest for true financial security, I will continue to use it until my goals are met regardless of your future decision.

El is truly a masterpiece. Of course, you know and those of us who have committed the time and patience to understanding all of it's complexities know it. El has given me an insight into truly how the internals of lotteries work. Admittedly, quite a few of my programs that I run independent of EL, was greatly inspired by your work and others here on the forum.

This is my last request. These are minor annoyances but unfortunately , it does interfere with the effectiveness of my work out. Nonetheless, I need to forge ahead. So, whatever you decide, I wish you the very best. Again, thanks for a great piece of software.

feelinlucky
feelinLucky

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests