IMPORTANT: Please add this feature OR how to do this???

IMPORTANT: Please add this feature OR how to do this???

Postby Hitman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:34 pm

Hi!
I knew some people who are playing keno (20/80) but choosing maximum between 5 to 8 numbers, not all the 20.
Their winning strategy is to check due and statistics history not only by each individual numbers but for number groups.
I think this is a very needed feature for any lottery: It must be a feature to be able to choose also in which group the numbers should fall and choosing that group by due and any other statistics from statistics filter.

Among "Distribution" options there should be also the numbers to input, something like this:

Please, do it!
Thank you!
Hitman

Re: IMPORTANT: Please add this feature OR how to do this???

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:53 am

Hitman wrote:... Their winning strategy is to check due and statistics history not only by each individual numbers but for number groups. ...

For this type of strategy I would use something similar to the following setup;

- Statistical Filter #1 would be -> select 'Ticket Numbers' and use [Due] [Highest] = 3. (Accept/Reject the top 3 highest due values from the selected 'Winning Numbers:'/draws).
- Statistical Filter #2 would be -> select 'Number Groups' and use [Due] [Highest] = 5. (Accept/Reject the top 5 highest due values from the selected 'Winning Numbers:'/draws).

The values(3, 5) and operator(Highest) in the filters are just a brief example of how I would start to analyze these type of statistics. Let me know if you need more information.
tdnl46w

Postby Hitman » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:59 pm

tdnl46w wrote:
Hitman wrote:... Their winning strategy is to check due and statistics history not only by each individual numbers but for number groups. ...

For this type of strategy I would use something similar to the following setup;

- Statistical Filter #1 would be -> select 'Ticket Numbers' and use [Due] [Highest] = 3. (Accept/Reject the top 3 highest due values from the selected 'Winning Numbers:'/draws).
- Statistical Filter #2 would be -> select 'Number Groups' and use [Due] [Highest] = 5. (Accept/Reject the top 5 highest due values from the selected 'Winning Numbers:'/draws).

The values(3, 5) and operator(Highest) in the filters are just a brief example of how I would start to analyze these type of statistics. Let me know if you need more information.

What 2/3 and 3/4 from statistical filter means?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3189

Also, I want to say that this strategy would be very good for any other lottery not for the Keno (20/80 or 20/90) only.
So, let me show to you why I think your method/approach is not enough.
First, you can choose with statistical filter only numbers with a specific due (which is the most important feature) for example but this is just for individual numbers only.
So, what would be the problem if you can do it for individual numbers instead of groups of numbers you may say?
Well, there is a problem.
Let's say that a given group of numbers contains the following numbers: 3,12,18,25,27,35.
Suppose that all these numbers have different due and the small due is for number 3 and 35.
Ok.
You can choose individual numbers by their due and you will get combinations of the other numbers except 3 and 35.
On the other hand, as you can easily check/see any draw contain not only highest due numbers but a few numbers with a small to very small due.
So, how you can choose these small due numbers?
Well, you will choose the groups with the highest due and after that you will choose those small due numbers from those groups which means you will be right to include into your combinations 3 and 35 as in example above and not other numbers.
So, I think this will help a lot for any kind of lottery.
Do you know any method on how to achieve that?
Thank you!
Hitman

Postby tdnl46w » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:30 am

If I'm understanding correctly,...if a group consists of 3,12,18,25,27,35, you want to be able to filter a mix of high and low due numbers from the group? Depending on the strategy, this can sometimes be done with filter conditions such as; "Applies to [ x ] to [ x ] in each ticket" ,or, "Numbers in group min: [ x ] max:[ x ]". You can also combine certain filters in a Complex Filter group. For example;

Filter Group "Accept" with "...count of filters to pass Min = [2], Max = [2]".
... Statistical Filter -> select "Ticket Numbers" and use [Due] with [ >= ] = 1.5. Applies to [2] to [6] in each ticket. 50 draws. "Accept".
... Match Numbers filter -> under "Numbers:" select the numbers 3,12,18,25,27,35. Then only check mark "Match Count:" 2. "Accept"

This filter setup will result in accepting any tickets that have at least 2 numbers with 1.5 or higher due values in 50 draws, AND, contain at least 2 of the numbers from the selected match numbers 3,12,18,25,27,35. To add more groups of numbers you can add more filters to a Filter Group with the numbers you need(i.e. more Number Groups filters, Match Numbers filters etc.). Would something like the above example work?
tdnl46w

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests