Please HELP!

Please HELP!

Postby Hitman » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Hi!

Someone is trying to share with me a filter and it is not loading into ExpertLotto 5. I get the following errors no matters what:

This is the first one:

And after the second try it gives to me this errors every time:

If I change the directory and put the .filter file into another directory it throws the same errors into the same order.
How to fix that?
Lottery is exactly the same and it has just given to me even the lottery.xml file and still the same errors.
I remember that I've got the same errors a long time ago but with my own filters but I don't know how to fix them.
How to get rid of these annoying errors?
Any help, please?
Thank you very much!
Hitman

Re: Please HELP!

Postby stan » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:19 pm

You can email me the application log and the filter itself and I'll have a look.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Hitman » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:15 am

stan wrote:You can email me the application log and the filter itself and I'll have a look.

Just sent you an email.
Thank you!
Hitman

Postby stan » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Thanks for the files. From the application log I can see that you're missing some plugins that the complex filter is using. Go to menu Tools - Plugins - Settigns and make sure that 'Experimental Plugin Updates' option is ticked. Then go to Available plugins tab, click Check for newest and install every plugin that the window will offer. Then you should be able to load your complex filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests