Custom Analyser

Custom Analyser

Postby niceguy » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:22 am

Hi Stan & Everyone.
In File/new/custom analyzer/ add filter/ repeating numbers, I have a custom analyzer with 1800 repeating numbers. Each repeating number is set to min =1 , Max = 3. I am wanting to change all 1800 repeating numbers to Min= 2 , max = 4. Just wanting to know if there is any way we can change the min & Max values of all all 1800 repeating numbers in one go, rather than having to labouriously change the min & max value of each repeating number, which is rather laborious & time consuming.

Many thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
niceguy

niceguy

Re: Custom Analyser

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:07 am

I don't know of any way to change the min/max all at once. Can you give an example of the type of repeating number analysis are you looking for? Maybe there is another way to get the same analysis.
tdnl46w

Postby niceguy » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:19 am

Hi tdnl46w.
Many thanks for your reply.
Yeah I think your right. There is no way to change the Min/Max all at once. Thought perhaps Expert Lotto could be updated to include a button, e.g. "select all" to make this possible? I am using these stats to find out how many draws contain e.g. 2 repeated numbers from the previous draw, going back to the start of our lotto. (Some 2,300 draws.) I find this very useful info in predicting future draws.
niceguy

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:44 am

niceguy wrote: I am using these stats to find out how many draws contain e.g. 2 repeated numbers from the previous draw, going back to the start of our lotto.

I'm guessing from your custom analyzer description, the analysis might be for combinations of repeats per ticket(?). If so, then you could analyze number/draw intervals. For instance. If a ticket's properties show number intervals as, 2-2-7-9-15-21,...then it means that two ticket numbers repeated from two draws ago(2-2), and the other ticket numbers were repeated from different past draws. The easiest way I know is to analyze ticket number repeats overall for a lotto, is to track the ticket 'Interval Sum' in; Winning Numbers-> Show As-> Charts and select 'Draw Intervals' in the drop down menu. Let me know if you need more info.
tdnl46w

Postby niceguy » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:00 am

Many thanks for that. Just the info I need. :D
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests