Number Coloring features request

Number Coloring features request

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:01 am

Add the following options to the Number Coloring drop down menu.

- Number Movement Pattern
- First Digits Movement Pattern
- Last Digits Movement Pattern
- Consecutive Numbers
- Range Patterns

The coloring can be similar to what is already in the menu or other features with positive/negative color highlighting(etc.).

Thanks.
tdnl46w

Re: Number Coloring features request

Postby therealpoorboy » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:12 pm

Having a separate/modified 'What if " feature that colors a set of user entered integers would also be nice to have.

Currently you can only enter 6 digits[6 49] game + bonus for your Combo set [6 yellow and 1 blue]

But if you have a string of numbers that is greater then 6 digits you have to double it over.

I understand why the current 'What if" is there and its current purpose, but separate function would greatly appreicated
therealpoorboy

Postby tdnl46w » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:50 am

therealpoorboy wrote: But if you have a string of numbers that is greater then 6 digits...

In the Number Groups tab you can click on a group and select multiple numbers using 'Ctrl + Left Click'. The group's name will display in the number coloring menu and you can use the 'Lock' icon to the right of the menu if needed. Is this similar to what you need?
tdnl46w

Postby therealpoorboy » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:31 am

Thanks - that works, but I have to create each number group in advance.

I was just looking for something quick and easy as a final check after I have created my final print package.

Say I just wanted to see the occurrences of a select group of last digits for example [1 11 21 31 41] and [2 12 22 32 43] and then check for [1 11 21 31 41] and [4 14 24 34 44]............ I would have to create multiple number groups for that purpose.
Other times it is the last draw and the second to last draw.

Thanks for your help
therealpoorboy
therealpoorboy

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:32 pm

Hi therealpoorboy.

When setting up a new lotto, I usually create(or import) a dedicated number group just for highlighting/analyzing numbers. The groups inside the main number group have one ticket number per group for all the numbers. This way you can setup the numbers in any order for odd/even, low/high or a specific order a numbers that have the digits needed. If you still need something different for digits or occurrences coloring, then you might have to request something similar to the 'Pair Numbers' or 'Triplet Numbers'(etc.) in the number coloring menu.
tdnl46w

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests