Improving Back-testing 4 number out 5

Improving Back-testing 4 number out 5

Postby cg28057 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 am

:lol: I have been using this trick to improve my filter- with cash five- basically I'm trying to at least get 4 numbers. What I first do is start with a full Wheel -Select filter-Winning Numbers-Match Winning Numbers - 1 latest draw ( you get 161 number which will have 1 FIVE and 160 Four number). I go to Winning Number at top - Edit - remove the current winning number-save.
Go to file- Open Recent File-Open the filter that give you the best chances of wining something.( what i have is multiple filters in one main filter). start preview and see what you see. The big filter i have tells me out of all the filters i have at bottom 11 were accepted and 150 were rejected, thus what i can do analize which ones are give me more rejection and which are give me more accepted. I go the the filter that give more rejections and try to improve and see how many less rejection you can get, if you improve. This is just a sample For instance if one filter had 70 rejection under Sums Range I would have Min Sum: 80 Max: 120. Thus I would do Min Sum: 70 Max: 130 I would do preview again and would get 50 rejection thus Improve the filter. And I would do this for all the filter until I would get all the less rejection thus improve at least the chances of getting 4 number multiple times. you would do this steps on previous draw following this steps. I guarantee you would improve your chances at best of getting four number. plus what is best of all you can do this with any lottery out their (FIVE, SIX Numbers, KENO). And I forgot to mention another step is go back to Full wheel and preview and see how many less tickets you have with the filter improvement

Please give Feedback, Thanks.
cg28057

Re: Improving Back-testing 4 number out 5

Postby stan » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 pm

cg28057 wrote: I go to Winning Number at top - Edit - remove the current winning number-save.

using 'winning numbers cut-off date' is just as good. same applies to 'hiding' a draw
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby cg28057 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 am

http://www.screencast.com/users/CASH5

This Video can help user who want to get not only the wining numbers but the lesser combinations.
Basically what I'm trying to show users on this video how many combination of 4 numbers per game the following filters can get

For Instance:
Sum Range 53-141 Accepted 156 Rejected 5
Sum of Odd/Even Numbers (Sum of Odd Number, 0-100) Accepted 155 Rejected 1

This two filters Rejected 6 of the (4 number Combination)

Overall all the other Filters Combined to 115 Accepted and 46 removed.

For Cash five their is 160 (4 number combination) 1 (5 number Combination) for every one game
cg28057

Postby nikkil » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi. has anyone checked out that video yet? Was it that helpful?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
nikkil

Postby cg28057 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am

Here is a sample spreadsheet that I came up with using this information.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cg28057

Return to Tips + Tricks