Tutorial For PowerBall Or Megamillions (Anything Similar?)

Tutorial For PowerBall Or Megamillions (Anything Similar?)

Postby stevenb876 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:33 am

Hello:

The latest 5.1 software version is fantastic in terms of the amount of information and history available for very large games such as Powerball and Megamillions. I've been able to narrow down very large packages to past winning number jackpots but I need to find out if there are any tutorials available that demonstrate how to start with a full package of numbers and using available statistics (just an example would do nicely), narrow the selection down to around 50 best bets for predicting the next set of winning numbers.

Ideally I'd like to see a tutorial that demonstrates using the software for Megamillions or Powerball. I've been so far using the prediction utility under winning numbers to predict the next set of winning numbers, without any success so far.

Please let me know about any tutorial that you might have created which shows all the steps required to narrow a full wheel in a package down to a much smaller set of predictions for the next drawing. A tutorial with as much detail as possible would be great. Thanks.
stevenb876

Re: Tutorial For PowerBall Or Megamillions (Anything Similar

Postby stan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:18 pm

there isn't any powerball specific tutorial. just the documentation distributed with the application (and also available online).

the usual strategy is to concentrate on main numbers only and hope to be lucky with the powerballs. but if you want to analyze all possible combinations you can use the 'interval' option in full wheel window. that way you produce reasonably small full wheel which has the same statistical characteristics as the list of all combinations.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks