How do create a filter for this?

How do create a filter for this?

Postby laurontario » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:01 am

Hello,

I haven't been here for a while, and I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas with lots of gifts.

I have a question: I want to create combinations that use x numbers drawn in the last draw and y from the last ten (example: from the total number of tickets, I want to have one number from the last draw and 1 to max 4 from the last ten). How can I filter this from a full wheel? I can't seem to find this in EL5. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.
I wish you all a Happy New Year and may 2013 bring you that big winning ticket we all are waiting for.

L.
laurontario

Re: How do create a filter for this?

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 am

Load full package>Open winning numbers table>highlight the last 10 draws>go to filters>basic>match numbers place an x in the number boxes that are highlighted, place a check in match count 5 or 6 what ever your lottery draws>click ok.

Open winning numbers table>highlight the last draw>go to filters>basic>match numbers place an x in the number boxes that are highlighted, place a check in match count 1 >click ok. you're there.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby laurontario » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 am

PadawanLotto wrote:Load full package>Open winning numbers table>highlight the last 10 draws>go to filters>basic>match numbers place an x in the number boxes that are highlighted, place a check in match count 5 or 6 what ever your lottery draws>click ok.

Open winning numbers table>highlight the last draw>go to filters>basic>match numbers place an x in the number boxes that are highlighted, place a check in match count 1 >click ok. you're there.

Padawan

Hi Padawan,

thanks for your answer. Something is not quite clear for me. Do I click only 5 and leave 0 -> 4 unchecked (my lottery is 5/50)? How does this work if I want to select a minimum of 2 and max of 4 from the last ten draws? Do I check boxes 2, 3 and 4?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer my basic (not to say stupid) question.

L.
laurontario

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:27 am

laurontario wrote:Hi Padawan,

thanks for your answer. Something is not quite clear for me. Do I click only 5 and leave 0 -> 4 unchecked (my lottery is 5/50)? How does this work if I want to select a minimum of 2 and max of 4 from the last ten draws? Do I check boxes 2, 3 and 4?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer my basic (not to say stupid) question.

L.

Yes click only 5 and leave the 0 - 4 unchecked.
Minimum of 2 to 4, place a check on 2, 3, and 4 all others unchecked.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby laurontario » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 am

laurontario wrote:
PadawanLotto wrote:Load full package>Open winning numbers table>highlight the last 10 draws>go to filters>basic>match numbers place an x in the number boxes that are highlighted, place a check in match count 5 or 6 what ever your lottery draws>click ok.

Padawan

Hi Padawan,

An here is one more thing: If I want to filter out low/high numbers =0/5, I select Reject, then I click Preview (this should show me how many tickets are left in the package. From a total of 100 (to keep it simple), I end up with 30 tickets. However, when I select Accept under Matching tickets and click preview, it should show me 70 tickets accepted and 30 rejected. EL still shows the same number of tickets as before. What am I doing wrong here?

L.
laurontario

Postby laurontario » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 am

Padawan

Hi Padawan,

An here is one more thing: If I want to filter out low/high numbers =0/5, I select Reject, then I click Preview (this should show me how many tickets are left in the package. From a total of 100 (to keep it simple), I end up with 30 tickets. However, when I select Accept under Matching tickets and click preview, it should show me 70 tickets accepted and 30 rejected. EL still shows the same number of tickets as before. What am I doing wrong here?

L.
laurontario

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:07 pm

laurontario wrote:

L.

Nothing, when you click preview and Accept will show you a number of tickets and Reject will show you a number of tickets, you click on the button for what you want to do Accept or Reject. Click on Accept to get the number of tickets from there or reject to get the number of tickets from there. If you are filtering out unwanted combinations click reject and ok.
PadawanLotto

Return to Tips + Tricks