Filtering tickets

Filtering tickets

Postby sagh0901 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi,

I am from Sweden. I added a custom 7/35 lottery and all its winning numbers. I tried all the filters and i am pretty much disappointed to see most of the jackpot tickets are eliminated even with few filters. Probably I am doing wrong. Predictions never work with this lottery. May be I am doing wrong here too. What would be the better way to guess at least 4-5/7? Is there any methodology in filtering the tickets. All i see is Random outputs from winning numbers history. Can someone provide me the best approaches? I am not expecting a Jackpot numbers but atleast numbers that can promise me better outcomes.LOST! LOST!..Help.. :cry:
sagh0901

Re: Filtering tickets

Postby stan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:14 pm

sagh0901 wrote:Hi,

I am from Sweden. I added a custom 7/35 lottery and all its winning numbers. I tried all the filters and i am pretty much disappointed to see most of the jackpot tickets are eliminated even with few filters. Probably I am doing wrong. Predictions never work with this lottery. May be I am doing wrong here too. What would be the better way to guess at least 4-5/7? Is there any methodology in filtering the tickets. All i see is Random outputs from winning numbers history. Can someone provide me the best approaches? I am not expecting a Jackpot numbers but atleast numbers that can promise me better outcomes.LOST! LOST!..Help.. :cry:

Did you read the Getting Started tutorial? I suggest starting with statistics. When you see what's (not) most frequent in a couple of latest draws then you'll be better suited to choose your filter settings.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks