Run Compound Filter

Run Compound Filter

Postby sagh0901 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 am

I created compound filter. But unable to filter the data using it. In Run tab of compound filter I am clicking on "Run" but my tickets are not filtering. Please help
sagh0901

Re: Run Compound Filter

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Save your compound filter and sent me a copy.
PadawanLotto

Postby sagh0901 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Image. can you explain me what is occurrence, latest,Avg interval, Min Interval, Max interval an due? We can find them in analysis tab.
sagh0901

Postby sagh0901 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Latest - shows how many draws elapsed since the last hit of the given statistical property. Value 1 means that the statistical property was found in the latest draw.
AVG Interval - the average count of draws between two following hits of the given statistical property.
Min Interval - the lowest count of draws between two hits of the given statistical property.
Max Interval - the highest count of draws between two hits of the given statistical property.
Due - this columns gives a hint how likely it is - from statistical point of view - that a given property will hit in the next draw. Due values lower than 1 mean that the given property isn't expected in the next draw. Due values higher than 1 mean that the given property is long overdue and should hit in the next draw. Due values close to 1 mean that the given property is very close to its average hit cycle and should come up in the next draw.
For example odd/even ratio 4:2 in the example above has an average draw interval of 2.83 draws. This combination of odd/even numbers is long overdue because it hasn't hit for 7 draws in a row. Therefore its Due value is 7 / 2.83 = 2.47.
On the other hand, odd/even combination 3:3 has an average cycle of 3 draws and it came up in the very latest draw. Its Due value is 1 / 3 = 0.33 so it shouldn't be expected in the next draw.
Odd/even combination 2:4 hits approximately every 4 draws and it hasn't hit for 4 draws in a row. Its Due value is 4 / 4.33 = 0.92 so it is expected in the next draw as it is close to its average hit/skip cycle.
sagh0901

Postby sagh0901 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:12 pm

sagh0901 wrote:Latest - shows how many draws elapsed since the last hit of the given statistical property. Value 1 means that the statistical property was found in the latest draw.
AVG Interval - the average count of draws between two following hits of the given statistical property.
Min Interval - the lowest count of draws between two hits of the given statistical property.
Max Interval - the highest count of draws between two hits of the given statistical property.
Due - this columns gives a hint how likely it is - from statistical point of view - that a given property will hit in the next draw. Due values lower than 1 mean that the given property isn't expected in the next draw. Due values higher than 1 mean that the given property is long overdue and should hit in the next draw. Due values close to 1 mean that the given property is very close to its average hit cycle and should come up in the next draw.
For example odd/even ratio 4:2 in the example above has an average draw interval of 2.83 draws. This combination of odd/even numbers is long overdue because it hasn't hit for 7 draws in a row. Therefore its Due value is 7 / 2.83 = 2.47.
On the other hand, odd/even combination 3:3 has an average cycle of 3 draws and it came up in the very latest draw. Its Due value is 1 / 3 = 0.33 so it shouldn't be expected in the next draw.
Odd/even combination 2:4 hits approximately every 4 draws and it hasn't hit for 4 draws in a row. Its Due value is 4 / 4.33 = 0.92 so it is expected in the next draw as it is close to its average hit/skip cycle.

Should we consider if due is morethan 2?
sagh0901

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:17 pm

sagh0901 wrote:Image. can you explain me what is occurrence, latest,Avg interval, Min Interval, Max interval an due? We can find them in analysis tab.

Occurrence is how many times hit within the amount of past draws that is set for the analysis. If you set the latest draws 30, the occurrence is the amount of times the number or what ever you are looking at has occurred with the last 30 drawings.

I don't tend to use Avg interval, Min Interval, Max interval or due as I don't find them reliable, that is not to say that they aren't it's just I never had any luck using them.
PadawanLotto

Return to Tips + Tricks