Automatic number generator?

Automatic number generator?

Postby zack6736 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Am new to the forum, and playing the lotto. I play the US MegaMillions game and was wondering if there is an automated function to have ExperLotto pick likely numbers based on past winning numbers without tweeking it, as the ExpertLotto software is beyond my current skill level, but would like to use it as I slowly learn. Am afraid though, that a lot of it's functions are Greek to me and I will probably never understand how to use them all.
Thank you,
zack
zack6736

Re: Automatic number generator?

Postby stan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:49 pm

zack6736 wrote:Am new to the forum, and playing the lotto. I play the US MegaMillions game and was wondering if there is an automated function to have ExperLotto pick likely numbers based on past winning numbers without tweeking it, as the ExpertLotto software is beyond my current skill level, but would like to use it as I slowly learn. Am afraid though, that a lot of it's functions are Greek to me and I will probably never understand how to use them all.
Thank you,
zack

Well, there are pattern matching based prediction but I'd strongly advise against playing lottery just from the predicted numbers. I'm afraid there's no single-click feature in Expert Lotto that would spit out the best numbers to play, you always need to use your judgement and evaluate the various stats in the application.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks