WN filtering based on matching previous draws

Re: WN filtering based on matching previous draws

Postby Radu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:08 pm

The only issue that I see in this approach of extracting the ANNOUNCED numbers based of the ANNOUNCERS and then using them as basis for the Matching Numbers is that at the end ALL the draws that contain 1...N from the ANNOUNCED numbers will be accepted, not just the one that is IMMEDIATELY AFTER the draws containing ANNOUNCER numbers.
Radu

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:37 am

Pair Announcers can filter the occurrences of ticket numbers after any pairs of a latest draw. So yes, it can include tickets not following those pairs. Unfortunately, this is the closest EL has at the moment to what you are looking for. I would put in a request to add an option in the 'Adjacent Numbers' filter for a numbers choice table/ticket panel, like the match numbers filter has(or something similar).
tdnl46w

Postby Radu » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 pm

Thanks, that would be nice to have this feature included, I think it is useful.
Radu

Postby Radu » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:30 pm

I found a bug also in the Ticket Analyzer that one accesses through File / New / Ticket Analyzer. First screen retrieves only the package contents (142 tickets) and the next one goes to the standard Winning Numbers draws selection that overrides the option of analyzing only the package, you can try it by adding one test ticket in the package and then replicating the steps above.
Radu

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:08 am

The Ticket Analyzer is working here. When analyzing a Package, on the step for "Intervals" window,...there is an option to check mark -> "Analyze intervals of past winning numbers draws:", and then 'Select' which past winning numbers draws to analyze. If you check mark the analyze option, then it will display the winning numbers interval statistics in the package analyzer table(s). It's just a display option and doesn't affect which package tickets were selected. Is this what you were testing?
tdnl46w

Previous

Return to Tips + Tricks