Unbelievable ... how to hit a jackpot.

Re: Unbelievable ... how to hit a jackpot.

Postby D1Magnet » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 pm

Hi tdnl46w, thank you very much for your example & instructions on how to see these repeating number count statistics inside the complex filter. I did like you said and saw the statistics of the accepted result on each drawn date, based on the min 1 & max 1 level for that particular example. So therefore this could be repeated for the other levels to compile a data file.

With the match winning numbers filter, I see now on the other post, how it is being used to reduce down each level one at a time to give the lowest final ticket count.

Thanks again :D
Last edited by D1Magnet on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D1Magnet

Postby D1Magnet » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi edymurph, I see how the match winning numbers filter seems to meet the requirement of entering a min & max range per level, from the other summation filter post, based on the lotofacil game.
D1Magnet

Postby mimie » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:37 pm

tdnl46w wrote:Hi D1Magnet.

D1Magnet wrote: ... From what I see inside Expert Lotto, you’d have to calculate them one by one each game, without an additional software program that automates this calculation. ...

For the EL 6/49 demo lotto(or any lotto), you can get repeating number count statistics for each draw by using a Complex Filter and the Performance feature. Insert a ticket file that has the current winning EL demo lotto tickets list into a empty EL package. Then setup a complex filter. In the design tab of the complex filter select 'Add filter' and select 'Repeating Numbers' from the list. Then setup the filter as follows;

Repeating Numbers
- Matching Tickets: [Accept]
- Winning Numbers:[1 latest draws - Wed 1st, Wed 2nd, Sun 1st, Sun 2nd]
- Min: [1] Max: [1]

Click on the Performance tab of the complex filter and select all 960 draws for both Tickets:(Package) and Draws:. Now go back in the complex filter Design tab, right click on the repeating numbers filter and select Performance. The performance results will show how many tickets each draw accepted(the stats we need), and you can also toggle the 'Accepted' column to see the lowest and highest values for that repeating numbers min:max(which was min:[1] max:[1]). This can be done for each min/max value as needed.

D1Magnet wrote: ... I’d like to know with the min/max ranges you type in: how come they would reduce a 13.9 million package (on the Demo 6/49 lotto) by such a large amount, by only using 3 levels as ranges? ...

The Match Winning Numbers filter and basically just filtering a filter result, and filtering that result(etc.) is how this can be achieved.

I have followed everything to a T for my lottery and it returns only 0's...what am I doing wrong????
mimie

Postby edymurph » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 pm

D1Magnet wrote:Hi edymurph, I see how the match winning numbers filter seems to meet the requirement of entering a min & max range per level, from the other summation filter post, based on the lotofacil game.

Interesting...
that EL good has this sampling of statistics and you can now understand where this sum comes from that I speak so much, but unfortunately I do not have the version paid, so I can not comprivar it.
But okay ... I can see these statistics through my program.
Now ... one thing I do not understand is that our friend (tdnl46w) previously explained how to use these values ​​through the match winning numbers filter?

I made a brief explanation how this works, as I read the FAQ of this filter and it does not work that way that mine worked.

I apologize for my insistence, but since I do not have the program anymore, I can not prove anything, but I will always hit this key ... THIS FILTER DOES NOT THE SAME AS THE FILTER NUMBERS REPEAT.

Thanks for the tips, friends.
edymurph

Postby mimie » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:53 pm

hee is what my screen looks like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mimie

Postby mimie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:33 am

also which version are u guys using because when I click on the repeating numbers filter I don't have the ranges like you have ed... I have a full version why is mine different
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mimie

Postby edymurph » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:31 am

mimie wrote:also which version are u guys using because when I click on the repeating numbers filter I don't have the ranges like you have ed... I have a full version why is mine different

Look ... I have this program version 5.10 free, about 1 month, and I'm doing tutorial (SMILES)
For you to use the repeated numbers filter, you must first insert a package with all the past sweepstakes and make an analysis on it based on (last draw) only the last draw .....
choose the min and max interval you want, accept and run.
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:30 am

Hi mimie.

The Repeating Numbers filter doesn't have a "Range" min/max, I think that was photo-shopped in as an example. Also if your getting all zeros for the Performance feature, make sure the 'Tickets:' is set to a Package that contains all current winning ticket draws.
tdnl46w

Postby mimie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:50 am

[quote="tdnl46w"]
Click on the Performance tab of the complex filter and select all 960 draws for both Tickets:(Package) and Draws:. Now go back in the complex filter Design tab, right click on the repeating numbers filter and select Performance. The performance results will show how many tickets each draw accepted(the stats we need), and you can also toggle the 'Accepted' column to see the lowest and highest values for that repeating numbers min:max(which was min:[1] max:[1]). This can be done for each min/max value as needed.

I think the problem is arising because I saved my tickets in an excel file so when i load the ticket section I don't get anything...the EL package contains all the possible combinations and yet u are saying to select 960 of the draws ...I can automatically pull the draws when I click all draws...now my question is how do I get an empty package and then load it with data cause when i us the pull down menu on my lottery can see the option of ticket, package etc I have attached my screenshot
thanks
mimie

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:13 am

mimie wrote: ... now my question is how do I get an empty package and then load it with data ...

The way I export the winning tickets to a file, then to a package;

- In the 'Winning Numbers Table' tab make sure all draws are showing(Select button->All).
- Click on any ticket there and then; File->Export as,...CSV Text File/All rows/Open file in default application when finished, unchecked. Click the Export button, name the file and Save.
- Press F6(Package->Insert->Ticket File...) and select the file you saved, Open, then Insert.

After the winning tickets are in the package, then in the Performance window make sure 'Tickets:' = Package and 'Draws:' = All 960 draws - Wed 1st, Wed 2nd, Sun 1st, Sun 2nd(or which ever lotto your using draws).
tdnl46w

Postby mimie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 pm

tdnl46w wrote:
mimie wrote: ... now my question is how do I get an empty package and then load it with data ...

The way I export the winning tickets to a file, then to a package;

- In the 'Winning Numbers Table' tab make sure all draws are showing(Select button->All).
- Click on any ticket there and then; File->Export as,...CSV Text File/All rows/Open file in default application when finished, unchecked. Click the Export button, name the file and Save.
- Press F6(Package->Insert->Ticket File...) and select the file you saved, Open, then Insert.

there's something blocking the package from opening this file...it saves properly but when I go to package - insert - ticket file it returns a package with one line as 123456 but it can open this file as a wining numbers file. so frustrated with this....I don't know if I should uninstall and reinstall the whole thing
mimie

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:59 pm

Hi mimie.

Its possible a file got corrupt somewhere. Try selecting one ticket in the Winning Numbers Table tab with all draws showing. Then Ctrl+A to highlight all those draws. Right click on that and Copy/Paste to Notepad(or similar). In Notepad, use Ctrl+A and Copy to the system clipboard,...back in EL press F5(Package->Insert->Tickets...)and use the "Paste tickets from clipboard." icon at the bottom there and click Insert. If this doesn't work you might need to reinstall EL.
tdnl46w

Postby mimie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:13 am

tried I even uninstalled reinstalled restarted my computer etc but I guess theres something missing in my version and I don't even know how to get help...u can see from my attached file that the paste option wont even work!
mimie

Postby D1Magnet » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:33 am

Hi edymurph, with your original first post, I did some calculations on it

My spreadsheet:

On the spreadsheet attached, I looked at the percentage figure given, 32.154395 % and compared it against the result answers that were in the 800,000’s eg 866,362

I then compared from the actual answer amount (I called it value “X” in my spreadsheet), the actual percentage amount that would have given the 866,000’s (X) answer. With these actual percentage answers (I called them “E” or “E% amount”), I then averaged them over the whole 10 (eg 1640-1650), and also, 3 of them and 4 of them – just as an example (as you could try multiple different variations on this)

From these spreadsheet results, it looks like you could back test for example, 10 actual game answers (or whatever number is suitable) against the power2 amount (I called “P” in the spreadsheet), to see the variety of percentage amounts that would be the absolute correct answer each game (usually are 32.xxxxxx something percent) to try and establish a good general percentage figure to use in the future games. That’s just one idea from what I tried.

Also depending on how close you get to the (derived) answer you actually use as an estimate in the lotto games, you may even be able to play a few of these answers (eg 1 set being 1640-1650), if they give a low ticket amount (depending on what filter or strategy is actually used to reduce tickets) as Match Winning Numbers filter needed be exact on all 3 levels.

I noticed the 1642 answer gave some close results (from this example data) I highlighted the cell/s yellow. There was also something interesting about a 573 difference

Observations & questions:

The number 1640 (used in the example) seems to be the sum of 3278 divided by 2 which is actually 1639. Is this why 1640 was used to raise to the power of 2?

I saw that the second set of numbers in the example were an analysis of the repeating numbers in Expert Lotto on lotofacil, calculated on the whole 3.2 million package, therefore position 9 (E in the example) was 1,051,050 & the percentage was 32.154395 %

I noticed in the first set of numbers you gave eg A =6, B= 46, E =1,052, they look to be based on a 3200 ticket package in the lotofacil game, and with the repeating numbers statistic analysed over this 3200 package. Please confirm if this is correct or not?

When you analyse the 1800 or so draws from the winning numbers table, level 9 comes in around (for example) 571 or 609 & this was the figure that was inputted in the Match Wining Numbers filter, over 3 levels each game. Do you need to convert a number like eg 1086, back to a number like (for example) 571 or 609 (at level 9) to then enter it into the Match Winning Numbers filter?

With the last set of numbers called (answers only for position E) the actual answer around the 1000 mark, varied up or down even though the 860,000 ish answer (the power of 2) was going up one by one over the 11 levels you gave. I didn’t notice any consistent pattern for the actual answer in brackets eg 1086, 1076…1,030. How did this 860,000 ish number convert back into a number around the 1000 mark?

From the discussion on the other summation filter post, the Match Winning Numbers filter needed 3 levels to be exact to lower the ticket count & find the answer. How do these calculations (eg 866,000 ish) convert into finding a low ticket amount, or even just the one ticket, based on finding the answer for 1640, 1641….1650 ? And only estimating the one level, eg level 9 on the lotofacil game?

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:43 pm

D1Magnet ...
Thanks for your studies and calculations on the problem in question.
Answering your last question (How do these calculations (for example, 866,000 ish) convert to finding a low ticket value, or even just a ticket, based on finding the answer to 1640, 1641 ... .1650? only by estimating level one, for example level 9 in the game of lotus?)

I do not know if you'll understand me, but come on.
I think that finding patterns for the high numbers values ​​(866.362 ... 867.438 ... 868.502 ..) are easier because they go up 1 in 1, but as I said the problem is the final 3 numbers.
The answer is quite simple as these numbers will help ...
Note this:
The numbers (1640,1641,1642,1643 ....) were multiplied squared, correct?
So the answers with the big numbers have to be divided by 2, for example:
865,276-866,362 = 1086/2 (543)
866.362-867.438 = 1076/2 (538)
867,438-868,502 = 1064/2 (532)
and so on.
The answers I would use would be those from within the parentheses.
But as they rise and fall, it is difficult to know, but with large numbers they only go up ... so I thought it best to calculate them that way.

In his calculations the only approximation value that could be used would be this.

(1642) 2696164 0.32212537 868502.8386 868.502 0.838591197

(1644) 2702736 0.32211755 870598,6891 870,598 0,689134142

(1641) 2692881 0.32212188 867435.8874 867.438 2.11257398

Because they are practically equal to the real, except the last one.

If they all came close to real value like that, we'd have a jackpot.

(Answering your last question (How do these calculations (for example, 866,000 ish) convert to finding a low ticket value, or even just a ticket, based on finding the answer to 1640, 1641 ... .1650? only by estimating level one, for example level 9 in the game of lotus?)
I think ... finding the default value for 9 will find for any other number.

After a look at this file, based on 9's only answers and tell me what you think.
edymurph

PreviousNext

Return to Predictions