Unbelievable ... how to hit a jackpot.

Re: Unbelievable ... how to hit a jackpot.

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:54 am

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but just wanted to note. These stats are generated from each draw comparing to any other draws. While EL can analyze and filter stats like these, using a draw list(package)in this way would limit the use of some important EL features such as, charting moving averages, back-test's, winning numbers history and finding patterns(etc). In other words, the way EL features are setup, it might be more advantageous to use a chronological draw order.
tdnl46w

Postby D1Magnet » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:41 am

Hi edymurprh

Thank you very much for your reply and attached spreadsheet on calculations for level 9

With your crazy calculations spreadsheet, I see how you’re using 526 (which is half 1052) as your standard figure for calculations. Multiplied by the numbers such as 1033, 1024 etc and this is coming up with the answer you mentioned you’d use in parentheses eg (543 , 538 etc)

Also how you’re using 1,051,050 multiplied by 1033,1024 etc and this comes up with (the first 4 numbers of) 1086,1076, 1064 etc.

Also with the divisions of 19 (the first 2 digits of the numbers) are close to the green column of numbers that were around 50, they seem to be 1 number over if you count the first 2 digits.

edymurph wrote:So the answers with the big numbers have to be divided by 2, for example:
865,276-866,362 = 1086/2 (543)
866.362-867.438 = 1076/2 (538)
867,438-868,502 = 1064/2 (532)
and so on.

Thanks, I also see how you’re also coming up with the numbers such as 1086, 1076 etc

From the spreadsheet I posted that tried to find a good percentage figure to use, it seemed to have 1 (or maybe 2) out of the set of 10 (eg 1640-1650) that was usable.

If the formula you were looking for found 1/10 as being correct (or very close to), but if you knew which one was more likely to be accurate, would that be suitable as a prediction to use, or would you require all 10 answers to be accurate to know you had a winning formula?

(Obviously having all 10 would be ideal :D )

And yes finding a pattern for the 9 value should help you in finding a pattern to use on, eg level 8 & 10 if you were using the Match Winning Numbers Filter.

Thanks
Last edited by D1Magnet on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
D1Magnet

Postby D1Magnet » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

tdnl46w wrote:Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but just wanted to note. These stats are generated from each draw comparing to any other draws. While EL can analyze and filter stats like these, using a draw list(package)in this way would limit the use of some important EL features such as, charting moving averages, back-test's, winning numbers history and finding patterns(etc). In other words, the way EL features are setup, it might be more advantageous to use a chronological draw order.

Hi tdnl46w, thanks for your suggestion, that seems like a good idea to try similar research on the last 1800 or so lotofacil draws. Then you should get a direct prediction number to input into the Match Winning Numbers filter.
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:45 pm

D1Magnet wrote:Hi edymurprh

Thank you very much for your reply and attached spreadsheet on calculations for level 9

With your crazy calculations spreadsheet, I see how you’re using 526 (which is half 1052) as your standard figure for calculations. Multiplied by the numbers such as 1033, 1024 etc and this is coming up with the answer you mentioned you’d use in parentheses eg (543 , 538 etc)

Also how you’re using 1,051,050 multiplied by 1033,1024 etc and this comes up with (the first 4 numbers of) 1086,1076, 1064 etc.

Also with the divisions of 19 (the first 2 digits of the numbers) are close to the green column of numbers that were around 50, they seem to be 1 number over if you count the first 2 digits.

edymurph wrote:So the answers with the big numbers have to be divided by 2, for example:
865,276-866,362 = 1086/2 (543)
866.362-867.438 = 1076/2 (538)
867,438-868,502 = 1064/2 (532)
and so on.

Thanks, I also see how you’re also coming up with the numbers such as 1086, 1076 etc

From the spreadsheet I posted that tried to find a good percentage figure to use, it seemed to have 1 (or maybe 2) out of the set of 10 (eg 1640-1650) that was usable.

If the formula you were looking for found 1/10 as being correct (or very close to), but if you knew which one was more likely to be accurate, would that be suitable as a prediction to use, or would you require all 10 answers to be accurate to know you had a winning formula?

(Obviously having all 10 would be ideal :D )

And yes finding a pattern for the 9 value should help you in finding a pattern to use on, eg level 8 & 10 if you were using the Match Winning Numbers Filter.

Thanks

D1Magnet ...
So friend, if you noticed, I found those exact values ​​because I was doing the calculations with the answers, but I really want to get the correct values ​​or get closer if possible without needing the answers, because that would be easy.

In short ... I have not found anything yet.

For your question ... (
If the formula you were looking for found 1/10 as being correct (or very close), but if you knew which one was most likely to be correct, this would be appropriate as a use forecast, or you would need all 10 responses to Do I need to know that you had a winning formula? )

In fact I would need all 10/10 correct, because if I had only 1 correct and I did not know what would be, it will not advance its use.
So I went back to square one ... I saw that you were the only one here who was interested in calculations and was doing some ...
If you feel like continuing to try, thank you.
Thank you...
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:24 am

Hi edymurph

Thank you for your reply. I have a couple of other things I noticed from your original post, even though they don’t give you 10 out of 10 correct answers.

I noticed the first set of numbers in the example A =6, B= 46, E =1,052, seem to be based on a 3278 ticket package, as the sum of 3278 adds up to a total of 3278 tickets in an Expert Lotto package.

I have another spreadsheet where I was previously trying to find a pattern in the 1086,1076 numbers, and I noticed that the 1642 number answers were exact to the median, I thought this may be of some interest if you were choosing 1 prediction out of 10.

I’ve attached the spreadsheet called medians & averages, where I was previously looking for a pattern (in the 1086,1076 numbers) dividing column C by column E & the median answer seemed to give the 1642 answer of 1064.

Also the average of the two figure (green column) being around 1063, seemed to come close to the 1642 answer of 1064

This was based on the original example you posted, so whether these medians & averages are useful in the future is unknown.

That’s why I asked if finding 1/10 may be useful as some sort of prediction figure. Naturally knowing all 10 answers in advance would be the best outcome.

I’m happy to try some more calculations, tdnl46w made a good suggestion of using the chronological draw order.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:48 pm

D1Magnet ...
Thanks for more of these calculations.
I have to analyze them carefully to understand them better.
As I said earlier, those exact answers in the spreadsheet calculations were crazy because I was using the already known answer, so they worked correctly.
So I was curious as to why those numbers divided by 19 gave the exact value as well.
These numbers (1640, 1641, 1650) are related to lottery numbers, so finding a value close to one among the 10 is not very hopeful.
It would not have to be exact, but it would have to be next for each number of them, using type a standard value, there would be of use.
I did not understand what chronological order would be, since I can not use EL prediction.
Thank you...
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:08 am

D1Magnet wrote:
tdnl46w wrote:Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but just wanted to note. These stats are generated from each draw comparing to any other draws. While EL can analyze and filter stats like these, using a draw list(package)in this way would limit the use of some important EL features such as, charting moving averages, back-test's, winning numbers history and finding patterns(etc). In other words, the way EL features are setup, it might be more advantageous to use a chronological draw order.

Hi tdnl46w, thanks for your suggestion, that seems like a good idea to try similar research on the last 1800 or so lotofacil draws. Then you should get a direct prediction number to input into the Match Winning Numbers filter.

Hi D1Magnet.

The original post mentions looking for patterns in the stats/calculations. The Prediction feature is perfect for this, but it only uses the winning numbers table date order(a chronological draw order). By not having a set draw order, all stats and predictions can change, which is probably not a good strategy(just FYI for anyone reading both related topics).

So, I tested/researched a Trend Predictor filter(Pattern matching:relaxed) with Repeating Numbers[1] in a complex filter. Then used the Performance feature on it. After several minutes, the average results were about 23% reduction in the Lotofacil(full wheel), and a 27% reduction in the EL 6/49 demo lotto(full wheel). Both are close to each other in percentage, but it doesn't look like there is any strong or meaningful patterns from either one.
tdnl46w

Postby D1Magnet » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:45 am

Hi edymurph, thank you for your reply, it looks like from your crazy calculations spreadsheet that your division by 19, came close to estimating the answers (the answers around 50 being over by about 1)

Also (the easier way) how the subtracted differences from the 860,000 ish numbers gave them also, but as you mentioned these answers were known in advance.

As tdnl46w mentioned, chronological order, just meant the winning numbers table with the drawn dates in order.

With the numbers 1033,1024, 1012, 1056, 938 etc where did these numbers come from? I didn’t notice any pattern from the 860,000 ish numbers divided by 1,051,000

Thanks
Last edited by D1Magnet on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
D1Magnet

Postby D1Magnet » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:47 am

Hi tdnl46w, thank you very much for your research on the trend predictor filter and the reduction results it gave in both Lotofacil and Demo 6/49 games. It seems to take a while on my computer & also you said it didn’t display any meaningful patterns.

Do you know of any way to display the whatif feature on the repeating numbers anaylzer statistics via a complex filter’s performance feature?

For example 10 what if tickets on Lotofacil with a maximum overlap of 15

Rather than (the slow way) deleting the last 10 draws in winning numbers table, then typing in the 10 whatif tickets manually (as dummy draws) and then in the complex filter, selecting repeating numbers filter & right clicking & selecting performance (as you mentioned on an earlier post) & then seeing these 10 latest dummy draws as statistics in the performance tab.

(Also you would load in package, an exact ticket package (csv file) mirroring the 10 numbers that you typed into winning numbers table)

For example: have 10 whatif tickets, somehow analyze them against the latest draw, to see what the 10 answers/results are for level 9 of lotofacil (from these 10 whatif tickets)

I’ve attached a ticket file. It is just 10 random tickets for Lotofacil, with a max overlap of 15.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:18 pm

D1Magnet wrote:Hi edymurph, thank you for your reply, it looks like from your crazy calculations spreadsheet that your division by 19, came close to estimating the answers (the answers around 50 being over by about 1)

Also (the easier way) how the subtracted differences from the 860,000 ish numbers gave them also, but as you mentioned these answers were known in advance.

As tdnl46w mentioned, chronological order, just meant the winning numbers table with the drawn dates in order.

With the numbers 1033,1024, 1012, 1056, 938 etc where did these numbers come from? I didn’t notice any pattern from the 860,000 ish numbers divided by 1,051,000

Thanks

Hello D1 Magnet ...
when did you ask
(With the numbers 1033.1024, 1012, 1056, 938 etc where did these numbers come from?)
I meant they came from here.
865.276 / 1051050 = 0.823249 ...
866.362 / 1051050 = 0.824282 ...
Now...
0.823249-0.824282 = 1033
So
using the 526 as standard formula would.
526 * 1033 = (543 ...)
Always give me the answer I need.
But I say again ... this is only possible because I am using the answers beforehand.
I just sent you the spreadsheet with these calculations using the answers because maybe I would notice some pattern in that.
It is difficult to find or create something solid to always arrive at a concrete answer ..
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:38 am

D1Magnet wrote: ... Do you know of any way to display the whatif feature on the repeating numbers anaylzer statistics via a complex filter’s performance feature? ...

Not that I know of for the Performance feature. But I think a 'simulation draw' feature would be very useful there.
tdnl46w

Postby D1Magnet » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi edymurph, thank you very much for explaining where the 1033,1024, 1012, 1056, 938 etc figures come from.

edymurph wrote:It is difficult to find or create something solid to always arrive at a concrete answer ..

I’m working on another different idea to try and give an input prediction for the next number to enter into the Match Winning Numbers filter

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby D1Magnet » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Hi tdnl46w, thank you very much for your reply, yes it would be good to have a simulation draw feature also inside the complex filter’s performance tab.

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby edymurph » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:06 am

D1Magnet wrote:Hi edymurph, thank you very much for explaining where the 1033,1024, 1012, 1056, 938 etc figures come from.

edymurph wrote:It is difficult to find or create something solid to always arrive at a concrete answer ..

I’m working on another different idea to try and give an input prediction for the next number to enter into the Match Winning Numbers filter

Thanks

OK friend...
then tell me about your new strategy.
Thank you...
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:20 am

Hi edymurph, I’ve attached 2 spreadsheets. One is on the forecast function in Excel 2016 and the other is on Pivot Point Calculations. My prediction ideas are explained below:

Trying to predict the next figure in a number series.

If you look at the average or median of 1820 Lotofacil draws for level 9, 586 is the average or median figure.

Step 1: Direction

In trying to determine if the next result would go up or down, there seemed to be a pattern (most of the time but not always 100% accurate) that if the latest result was above 586, the next number would be lower that the latest. If it was below 586, the next one would be higher than the latest (see the sheet “directions test”)

Step 2: Input figure

Pivot points. These are mathematically calculated levels used in stock markets and financial trading to determine where the market is next likely to move to. On the spreadsheet attached the first main three types called Floor, Camarilla and Fibonacci are often used by traders.

Regarding the level 9 calculations, if you use the last 3-4 results and convert them into High, Low and Close, they will give pivot calculations. You could also use just the last 2 figures if you want, (this is something to experiment with).

So for example, if the latest 4 figures were 571,578, 592, 576
This would be High 592 Low 571 Close 576
Close will always be the latest figure you are using

If you were just using the last 2 figures, it would be High 592, Low 576, Close 576

After entering these into the pivot points spreadsheet, you have to decide where you think the next figure is likely to go. If you try some pivot calculations, they can sometimes be rather accurate, but then sometimes they are off a bit from the next figure. And also you have to try and select the best level to use.

With the Match Winning Numbers Filter, it needs 3 levels predicted with 3 correct answers to find the winning ticket. Since the direction may be able to be guessed, the pivot points are there to try and choose a good input figure to use in the Filter.

Excel 2016 Forecast Sheet

I also tried another idea that requires Excel 2016 installed. In the Data tab there is a feature called Forecast Sheet.

You could put in the last 50 or 100 results (or even a shorter number) for level 9 in column B. In column A, you need to put a dummy date in so the Excel forecast feature will work. Eg type in 1/1/2017 and drag it down the cells in column A.

Highlight all the data in columns A & B and click on forecast sheet in the data tab.

Click on “options” at the bottom, set the forecast start date back say 7 days before the latest. Make the forecast end date 3 days ahead of the latest. You could try confidence interval 80% (this figure makes the upper and lower ranges narrower, so you can experiment with this figure also), and for seasonality, select “set manually”.

In the manual seasonality box, type in 1, and look at the graph and see if the orange line is matching up to the blue line actual results. Then try 2, look at the lines etc. Keep going until you find the best orange forecast line that best matches the blue line. When you select the one you like, Excel then makes a new page with a graph & it’s predictions.

When I tried this data on Lotofacil level 9, numbers in multiples of 4 seemed to look ok, such as 4, 8, 12, 16, 24 and 32. These gave the best looking graph results.

You can also try different forecast start periods such as 6, days, 4 days before the latest etc. 7 days seemed like a good start date to try and find a good orange forecast line to match up to the blue line data. And also the forecast end date could be larger than 3 (and also less at just 1), but projecting further ahead, how accurate would the forecast be??

The actual predicted or forecast figures from Excel may or may not be completely accurate to use, but it is interesting to note if they are predicting the next figure will be higher or lower than the latest one. And also if this is a reliable prediction figure that it gives.

This is the link to the Microsoft instructions on this feature.
https://support.office.com/en-us/articl ... a7062329fd

Hope the above ideas help a bit :D
D1Magnet

PreviousNext

Return to Predictions