wish list for Expert Lotto 5.0

Re: wish list for Expert Lotto 5.0

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 am

Neener wrote:Padawan & Maryland, Go to __’view’__’toolbars’__& put a check next to ‘Number Coloring’.
This will add an icon to your toolbar that has four small colored squares. Red, Blue, Green & Yellow.
Just click on that icon to turn the coloring on & off.

Padawan, I just noticed on your attachment you already have the icon showing,
It is next to where it says, ‘1 tickets’ Just click on that & it should do the trick!
That one puzzled me for a bit too. :D
If you look at the attachment that I posted you will notice that the color icon is in the off position. The blue highlight that you see is where I clicked on the number combinations to choose them.
PadawanLotto

Postby Neener » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 am

PadawanLotto wrote:
Neener wrote:Padawan & Maryland, Go to __’view’__’toolbars’__& put a check next to ‘Number Coloring’.
This will add an icon to your toolbar that has four small colored squares. Red, Blue, Green & Yellow.

It is next to where it says, ‘1 tickets’ Just click on that & it should do the trick!
If you look at the attachment that I posted you will notice that the color icon is in the off position. The blue highlight that you see is where I clicked on the number combinations to choose them.

I do apologize; I guess I misunderstood what it was that you were trying to do.
Neener

Postby stan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 am

PadawanLotto wrote:

it's CTRL+click on ms windows to unselect a row in a table or in a list.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby shuelala » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 am

Hi staff,

I have just download the BETA version5, I see very nice graphic, I wish in your charts can have some technical anaylsis indicator for trading, like MACD, CCI, Moving Aveage, also can be input your own parameter, like MACD used to (12,26,9), switch the number various displace in the graphs, it help for prediction, I hope you understand, and in your charts I wish to see more tools, like point drawing, like I click two points for staight line in any angle, drawing circle, able to change size, you know like a trading software for stocks markets, final I wish when clicking on the charts at certain point, let says sum level 0 is 419 when I click my predition point with be 453 lets say, that 453 will be my prediction point for filter into WNH filters range and able to spread a range from the charts +/- 10 or 5 or 2, I wish you understand!

last, your ticket properties in ver5 beta, missing WNH and different properties, I wish I can see the same as ver4.
shuelala

Postby stan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

shuelala wrote:Hi staff,

I have just download the BETA version5, I see very nice graphic, I wish in your charts can have some technical anaylsis indicator for trading, like MACD, CCI, Moving Aveage, also can be input your own parameter, like MACD used to (12,26,9), switch the number various displace in the graphs, it help for prediction, I hope you understand, and in your charts I wish to see more tools, like point drawing, like I click two points for staight line in any angle, drawing circle, able to change size, you know like a trading software for stocks markets, final I wish when clicking on the charts at certain point, let says sum level 0 is 419 when I click my predition point with be 453 lets say, that 453 will be my prediction point for filter into WNH filters range and able to spread a range from the charts +/- 10 or 5 or 2, I wish you understand!

- there's moving average and linear trend in all charts (where it makes sense). you have to turn it using the toolbar at the top of the chart.
- you any chart area by clicking into the chart and dragging the mouse to the right
- the charts have adjustable range tool (toggle it first in chart's toolbar). selected range in history charts is transfered into 'my estimates' window

i can (and i will) add other chart tools in future versions of expert lotto 5, feel free to post your feature requests here: http://expertlotto.com/issues

last, your ticket properties in ver5 beta, missing WNH and different properties, I wish I can see the same as ver4.

you can see those properties in summary history window when 'what if' toolbar is enabled.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Development versions