wish list for Expert Lotto 5.0

Postby Gatsby » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Just saw it. Thanks.
Gatsby

Postby stan » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:11 pm

[quote=Gatsby]
Supposing i´m using a big package and want to check if some combination is there, how can i do that since i don´t have, like in EL4 a search button or the possibility to introduce that combination on the panel?
[/quote]

switch to package table window and use menu 'edit - find'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Segment Combination History

Postby Gatsby » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 pm

In SCH menu couldn´t be possible to as we select last or latest "x" numbers draw, level "y", all the correspondent segment combinations be automaticly displayed? Just because as we don´t know if their information will be in Package Statitstics? Or maybe this window could have a check button (enabling or desabling to) choose automaticly patterns that appeared for that period selected?

Does this makes sense and is worth to you?
Gatsby

Postby stan » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 pm

[quote=Gatsby]
In SCH menu couldn´t be possible to as we select last or latest "x" numbers draw, level "y", all the correspondent segment combinations be automaticly displayed?
[/quote]
what 'correspondent segment combinations' in this case?

Just because as we don´t know if their information will be in Package Statitstics? Or maybe this window could have a check button (enabling or desabling to) choose automaticly patterns that appeared for that period selected?

Does this makes sense and is worth to you?

sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me. pls elaborate
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Gatsby » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:45 am

"correspondent segment combinations" : i.e segment combinations which refer to each draw. If we select ten draws, then in each level only last ten segment combinations would appear checked in boxes. By opening that filter and selecting number of draws, combination window would be filled automatically. Guess that would come handy in a complex filter if we filter all the last ten or some other number of past draws sistematically.

Of course if someone didn´t want this function to be On, there should be an enable/disable button to leave it as it is (disable automatic filling of combination window...)

Maybe if we could filter this patterns directly from statistics (last ten, 20 , all draws....) this request doesn´t make much sense. So it depends...just trying making a sugestion to anyone who can be better judge.

Thanks.
Gatsby

Postby stan » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 pm

[quote=Gatsby:1259970330]
"correspondent segment combinations" : i.e segment combinations which refer to each draw. If we select ten draws, then in each level only last ten segment combinations would appear checked in boxes. By opening that filter and selecting number of draws, combination window would be filled automatically. Guess that would come handy in a complex filter if we filter all the last ten or some other number of past draws sistematically.
[/quote]
technically, it is possible. but it's a dead-end from strategy point of view, you really don't want care about segmentation of previous draws.

Maybe if we could filter this patterns directly from statistics (last ten, 20 , all draws....) this request doesn´t make much sense.

it will be possible after i add stats table for history segmentation (same as with most statistical tables)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Gatsby » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi Stan,

I really would like to hear more on your "dead-end from strategy point of view, you really don't want care about segmentation of previous draws". I thought it did just as much as trying to guess future segmentation...and i was thinking of some strategie using Linear Combination from previous draws to eliminate certain patterns from next draw. I didn´t check this, but i suppose that none of the sementation patterns that arises has the same "count" as the previous segmentation. Maybe here i´m talking of something different. What i´m trying to say is that looking at the last draw if in col1 we have a segment counted ex: 3-2-0 (12 times), col2 (5-0-0) counted 9 times, etc, then for next draw i don´t want to repeat this patterns of not only of numbers in segments but also in the counts of segments. I know that after draw their count changes, increasing, but i think this might be appliable if not yet. If someone already brought this up under other issue, i apologize, but there is so much to read.

As for the rest, i guess if "it will be possible after i add stats table for history segmentation (same as with most statistical tables)", that´s one issue less.

BTW Stan, what am i supposed to do with this:

updated javadoc download link for joe: http://www.expertlotto.com/files/v5/javadoc.zip

Where do i unzipi it and are this Joe´s filters?

Thanks.
Gatsby

Postby stan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm

[quote=Gatsby]
I really would like to hear more on your "dead-end from strategy point of view, you really don't want care about segmentation of previous draws".
[/quote]
the layout of history differences table changes after each draw so segment combinations from previous draws have very little relevance to the upcoming draw. except maybe for summary stats showing which combinations are the most frequent ones.

As for the rest, i guess if "it will be possible after i add stats table for history segmentation (same as with most statistical tables)", that´s one issue less.

right

BTW Stan, what am i supposed to do with this:

updated javadoc download link for joe: http://www.expertlotto.com/files/v5/javadoc.zip

Where do i unzipi it and are this Joe´s filters?

you don't need that file. it's documentation for expert lotto APIs for developers wishing to create new modules (filters, stats etc), e.g. joe:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: wish list for Expert Lotto 5.0

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 am

It would be nice if once you highlight a drawing in the winning numbers table that you can un-highlight it without having to close out EL and reopen it. The same for the Package table.

Thanks
Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby Maryland » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 am

PadawanLotto wrote:It would be nice if once you highlight a drawing in the winning numbers table that you can un-highlight it without having to close out EL and reopen it. The same for the Package table.

Thanks
Padawan

Yes the no coloring option disappears once you highlight a number.
Maryland

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Maryland wrote:Yes the no coloring option disappears once you highlight a number.
No, you mis-understood what I was saying. Look at the attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 am

PadawanLotto wrote:
Maryland wrote:Yes the no coloring option disappears once you highlight a number.

PandawanLotto, if I understand your problem correctly you don't need to shut and reopened to unhighlight package table same applies to to all windows of EL, on my Mac I click on Command Key then Click Mouse on Highlighted Selection to Clear it, I'm not 100% sure but I think it would be Ctrl + Alt on Windows to do the same thing, if not go to options and there is a list of short cuts in there.
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby Neener » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 am

Padawan & Maryland, Go to __’view’__’toolbars’__& put a check next to ‘Number Coloring’.
This will add an icon to your toolbar that has four small colored squares. Red, Blue, Green & Yellow.
Just click on that icon to turn the coloring on & off.

Padawan, I just noticed on your attachment you already have the icon showing,
It is next to where it says, ‘1 tickets’ Just click on that & it should do the trick!
That one puzzled me for a bit too. :D
Neener

Postby Maryland » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:24 am

Neener wrote:Padawan & Maryland, Go to __’view’__’toolbars’__& put a check next to ‘Number Coloring’.
This will add an icon to your toolbar that has four small colored squares. Red, Blue, Green & Yellow.
Just click on that icon to turn the coloring on & off.

Padawan, I just noticed on your attachment you already have the icon showing,
It is next to where it says, ‘1 tickets’ Just click on that & it should do the trick!
That one puzzled me for a bit too. :D

Well shoot, your 100% right, THANKS
Maryland

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 am

Savage_Rottweiler wrote:
PadawanLotto wrote:

PandawanLotto, if I understand your problem correctly you don't need to shut and reopened to unhighlight package table same applies to to all windows of EL, on my Mac I click on Command Key then Click Mouse on Highlighted Selection to Clear it, I'm not 100% sure but I think it would be Ctrl + Alt on Windows to do the same thing, if not go to options and there is a list of short cuts in there.
If I click on a set of numbers in the package table it adds color to the corresponding numbers in the winning numbers table, even if I Ctrl+Alt+click the highlighted numbers in the package table, the numbers that were colored in the winning numbers table stay colored along with the numbers in the package table. To clear the coloring in the winning numbers table I have to close the program.
Last edited by PadawanLotto on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
PadawanLotto

PreviousNext

Return to Development versions