wish list for Expert Lotto 5.0

Postby Viking » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Hi Stan,

I know there are a few posts about segments in this wish list, but anyway I would like to post my point of view.

In addition to what is already in today’s segment filter I would like to see a more customizable filter, something I do hope is possible. I know many maybe think this seems to be a crazy idea, but I want to choose how many segments to use at the same time with a min of 1 and a max of at least 25 segments and this should be adjustable from EL Preferences. Each of the segments must also be adjustable with begins at x and ends at x. The reason for this is that I want to use many smaller segment sizes and also many segments that overlap each other more or less.

I have tried this segment filtering for column 0 by using the Latest column in Stats for Ticket Numbers and made statistic in Excel for 52 draws and it works great.

The key to get the filter to work at it best you must have statistic made by using more draws and columns. Therefore I would like to also have this statistic added to EL 5. The statistic must show the occurrence of how many numbers there is drawn in each segment in each column by draw date. It would be very nice if the occurrence also is possible to sort for one segment at a time. I have made my own opinion on how this statistic might look like in the attached file, but this is all up to you.

To get the segment statistic to work as I want I assume column x segment x begins at x and ends at x must be in EL Preferences for all segments in every column and this could also be the basic settings for the filter.

Another feature I would like to see is the opportunity to be able to adjust how many columns EL use by alter it in EL Preferences, instead of adding a line of text to *.properties file as we do today.

You have now got my wishes for EL 5 and all this is meant as a suggestion from my side and not how it should be, but I think it is worth considering.

Viking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viking

Postby stan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:22 pm

[quote=Viking]
In addition to what is already in today’s segment filter I would like to see a more customizable filter, something I do hope is possible. I know many maybe think this seems to be a crazy idea, but I want to choose how many segments to use at the same time with a min of 1 and a max of at least 25 segments and this should be adjustable from EL Preferences. Each of the segments must also be adjustable with begins at x and ends at x. The reason for this is that I want to use many smaller segment sizes and also many segments that overlap each other more or less.
[/quote]
all wn history settings will be customizable in version 5. i didn't consider overlapping segments yet though. i have to think about this one first. it might have some implementation consequences.
how would you count a number that belongs to two or more overlapping segments?

The key to get the filter to work at it best you must have statistic made by using more draws and columns. Therefore I would like to also have this statistic added to EL 5. The statistic must show the occurrence of how many numbers there is drawn in each segment in each column by draw date. It would be very nice if the occurrence also is possible to sort for one segment at a time. I have made my own opinion on how this statistic might look like in the attached file, but this is all up to you.

To get the segment statistic to work as I want I assume column x segment x begins at x and ends at x must be in EL Preferences for all segments in every column and this could also be the basic settings for the filter.

it shall be done

Another feature I would like to see is the opportunity to be able to adjust how many columns EL use by alter it in EL Preferences, instead of adding a line of text to *.properties file as we do today.

see above
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Viking » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:27 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Viking]
[/quote]
all wn history settings will be customizable in version 5. i didn't consider overlapping segments yet though. i have to think about this one first. it might have some implementation consequences.
how would you count a number that belongs to two or more overlapping segments?

[/quote]

Hi Stan,

If you do not find a solution on how to filter two or more overlapping segments at the same time the solution then is to run the filter several times till you have achieved what you want. If you do find a solution, then nothing is better than that.

When it comes to the statistic I want to have for the segments, will the same problem be here? I hope not. Thanks.

Viking
Viking

Plugin upgrade to Version - 5

Postby Midas » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:24 am

Greetings Stan and Joe,

First my sincerest greetings to all the EL players wishing y'all good luck.

Joe I noticed there were some e-mails requesting for various fixes of your plugins, and Stan's corresponding responses that he did not have the source code with respect to intellectual property rights.

Since we are upgrading to Stan's EL Version 5, would it not be a good idea to migrate your plugins into the upgrade and make it work seamless in the new product?.

All your plugins are well loved by worldwide players, this migration with the Stan's blessing would make it even better and put some of the errors into the past permanently. Hopefully we can deal in a common currency wit no stop loss!. :listen:

Cheerz
Midas
Midas

Postby Joe » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:54 am

Thanks Midas, Nice to see you all again,

I am not sure about stan's new version, I think I have to change some coding in my plug-ins that work with new version 5, I am simply waiting for the new version, and i will make the changes accordingly,

I am concentrating on some wheel systems that give more reliable odds to play, statistics of previous draws will be used for that,
Joe

Postby stan » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 pm

[quote=Midas:1247646296]
Since we are upgrading to Stan's EL Version 5, would it not be a good idea to migrate your plugins into the upgrade and make it work seamless in the new product?.
[/quote]

the filtering api is finished so some plugins could be migrated to version 5. on the other hand i haven't started drafting api for 'winning numbers history' yet which is the corner stone of most joe's plugins.
i need a week or two to finish statistics/analyzer infrastructure that i'm working on right now. wn history will be the next step. and then i'll have some very 'alpha' and very limited version ready for you to test as i'm very interested in your feedback.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

statistics screenshot

Postby stan » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 pm

a small sample of how the new stats will look like.
as you can see you'll have the complete skip history available
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 am

Stan,

Could you renew the function of Back-Tests correctly (not original error one) in Statistics in your V5 instead of canceling it simply in V4.5.6 now?
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:15 am

[quote=lottoboy:1248910618]
Stan,

Could you renew the function of Back-Tests correctly (not original error one) in Statistics in your V5 instead of canceling it simply in V4.5.6 now?
[/quote]

already done
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 am

would you like to find tickets that have 1 to 3 triplets that haven't hit for the last 30 draws and 2 triplets repeated from the last 10 draws? easily achieved with the new 'analyzing filter' in version 5:

this filter can be applied to almost any statistical analyzer available in version 5. you can stack this filter together with other filters, back-test it etc...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

wn charts

Postby stan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 pm

a sample chart for winning numbers showing odd/even sequence for the past 30 draws (red line), median value (magenta dashed line), linear fit of the sequence (blue line) and moving average for the past 10 draws (green line) as joe suggested:)

Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:17 pm

[quote=lottoboy:1249357276]
would you like to find tickets that have 1 to 3 triplets that haven't hit for the last 30 draws and 2 triplets repeated from the last 10 draws? easily achieved with the new 'analyzing filter' in version 5:

this filter can be applied to almost any statistical analyzer available in version 5. you can stack this filter together with other filters, back-test it etc...
[/quote]

don't know why this post appears as coming from lottoboy, i hope i didn't accidentally overwrite any of your posts
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Last digit & Group digit

Postby Lexus » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi Stan

Excuse for bad English
I use the translator from Russian on English

In an investment a file showing history of loss Last DIGIT and "Group DIGIT"
(Group Digit it is the sum of all signs of number (31,42,9,10,35,20 - 4,6,9,1,8,2)

1. Whether there will be such possibility of a filtration in new version EL on WN History for Last DIGIT and "Group DIGIT"

2. Whether is Filtre in EL 4.5.6 to which can filter LAST Digit:

1. 6,2,3,2,4,8
2. 1,5,6,1,1,2
3. 6,1,6,9,8,0
4. 5,8,9,2,0,4
5. 9,5,2,2,8,7
6. 3,8,7,0,3,2
7. 2,3,6,1,9,1
8. 1,7,8,3,9,5
9. 1,2,9,0,5,0
200. 2,5,6,4,7,7

But without touching number manually
Lexus

New filters

Postby Lexus » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi Stan

Excuse for bad English

In an investment a screenshot showing possibility of creation of the new filter for Expert Lotto

The given filter will allow to unite statistics from MS Excell and Expert Lotto, instead of to write new programs or to use what or others.

Happens it is necessary to enter very-many given in Match Numbers Filtre which are calculated by means of formulas in Excell or other programs.
On it many hours and set of the data simply physically leave have not time to process

The idea essence is very simple: an example

The first 7 numbers in line - coincidence on Match 0, Match 1, Match 2... Match 6

8, 9 number in line - Logic Remove or Leave

10,11,12...., end - Numbers for the filter

Such lines in a file *.csv it can be unlimited, at whom how many ideas, strategy, tactics...

In the course of testing on SuperLoto 6/52 (Ukraine 88 draws on October, 3rd 2009)
Using filter Match Winning Numbers (Leave Match 0,1,2)
From 20 000 000 remains 5 000 000
And it only 88 lines on 6 numbers
How many remains combinations in a package if lines will be much more with a considerable quantity of numbers in line?
Lexus

Postby stan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm

[quote=Lexus]
Hi Stan

Excuse for bad English

In an investment a file showing history of loss Last DIGIT and "Group DIGIT"
(Group Digit it is the sum of all signs of number (31,42,9,10,35,20 - 4,6,9,1,8,2)

1. Whether there will be such possibility of a filtration in new version EL on WN History for Last DIGIT and "Group DIGIT"

2. Whether is Filtre in EL 4.5.6 to which can filter LAST Digit:

1. 6,2,3,2,4,8
2. 1,5,6,1,1,2
3. 6,1,6,9,8,0
4. 5,8,9,2,0,4
5. 9,5,2,2,8,7
6. 3,8,7,0,3,2
7. 2,3,6,1,9,1
8. 1,7,8,3,9,5
9. 1,2,9,0,5,0
200. 2,5,6,4,7,7

But without touching number manually
[/quote]

not sure i understand what you're asking for. do you mean a filter which evaluates the sum of all first or last digits of ticket numbers?
anyway, it's easy to add more filters. i'd rather get suggestions regarding other expert lotto features than individual filters.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Development versions