EL 5 - Summary History Simulation - Ranges

EL 5 - Summary History Simulation - Ranges

Postby LottoTrout » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 am

The ranges that I get from the Summary History Simulation (full wheel - no filter) are VERY wide (see screen capture below). If we're looking for ranges (+-10) how do the wide ranges from Summary History Simulation provide any guidance or hints on the optimum ranges..? Can the ranges be "tightened up" in any way from the simulation to get closer to the (+-10) ranges ..?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LottoTrout

Re: EL 5 - Summary History Simulation - Ranges

Postby stan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 am

- don't use full wheel for the simulation. use prefiltered tickets instead. for example tickets that have (not) desired count of numbers repeated from previous draws, or ticket with desired sum root values etc....

- in the simulation histogram use your mouse to highlight a range of value to be transfered into my estimates window

- the simulation only shows what's statistically most likely to happen in the next draw. it's up to you to decide which range of the simulation values should be used as your estimates.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby LottoTrout » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 am

Stan, thanks for your reply.

OK, I understand that using the full package is not the way to go. That said, when I was learning how to use Expert Lotto, I searched through the forums and discovered the "Expert Lotto Team Strategy". Somewhere in that thread I discovered the "Simulation Package" (see attachment).

Question #1: Is the "Expert Lotto Team Strategy" package a "better" package to use for the simulation than the full package..?
Question #2: Can you give some additional guidance (optimal filers, etc.) on how to generate a "better" package for the simulation..?

Thank You.
LottoTrout

Postby stan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:55 pm

LottoTrout wrote:Stan, thanks for your reply.

OK, I understand that using the full package is not the way to go. That said, when I was learning how to use Expert Lotto, I searched through the forums and discovered the "Expert Lotto Team Strategy". Somewhere in that thread I discovered the "Simulation Package" (see attachment).

well, the full package simulation will tell the trend which is the most likely in the next draw - from statistical point of view. if the results are massed to the right of the current latest value, then the sum value will increase in the next draw, if the results are massed to the left, the sum will decrease in the next draw.

Question #1: Is the "Expert Lotto Team Strategy" package a "better" package to use for the simulation than the full package..?

it's smaller so the simulation process is faster, especially when using a lot of history levels. but the results, i.e. the shape of simulation histogram should be similar as when using the full package.

Question #2: Can you give some additional guidance (optimal filers, etc.) on how to generate a "better" package for the simulation..?

nothing specific at the moment. hopefully, bobes will be able to contribute some new ideas soon.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Development versions