- digits per ticket analyzer
- number groups pattern filter
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: dev build 110412

Postby Gatsby » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the good job. Started now checking the new items, but already have a new reuqest for you: in order to visualize better is it possible to include in "winning numbers - properties", columns for "Number movement pattern", "number groups patterns" and "first/last digit movement pattern" or include as an option on Analyzer as the same as for Sum (Ticket sum ... to ..Sum´s last digit)?

Thanks.

BTW: when using "Number group pattern", though i´ve created a new group on "Group manager" wich appears in NGP filter, next to costumize, it doesnt gets carried to the filter when i move it from Default to the group i´ve created. It stills keep Default as the active filter.
Gatsby

Postby stan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Gatsby wrote:Hi Stan,

Thanks for the good job. Started now checking the new items, but already have a new reuqest for you: in order to visualize better is it possible to include in "winning numbers - properties", columns for "Number movement pattern", "number groups patterns" and "first/last digit movement pattern" or include as an option on Analyzer as the same as for Sum (Ticket sum ... to ..Sum´s last digit)?

i can but i think the properties window has too many columns already. besides you can see the patterns when comparing values of the current draw with the values from previous draw...
BTW: when using "Number group pattern", though i´ve created a new group on "Group manager" wich appears in NGP filter, next to costumize, it doesnt gets carried to the filter when i move it from Default to the group i´ve created. It stills keep Default as the active filter.

sorry, not sure what you mean here
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Gatsby » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi Stan,

I understand it is a bit full but please create columns for "number groups patterns" and "first/last digit movement pattern" if you can. They are important to understand how the filter works and if it is working fine.

About the second question i send you a file with a print screen which i think explains. I choose the group "quads", but look at the description of the NGP filter...

Regards,

Filipe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gatsby

Postby stan » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 am

Gatsby wrote:Hi Stan,

I understand it is a bit full but please create columns for "number groups patterns" and "first/last digit movement pattern" if you can. They are important to understand how the filter works and if it is working fine.

alright then

About the second question i send you a file with a print screen which i think explains. I choose the group "quads", but look at the description of the NGP filter...

ok, i got it. it'll be fixed in the next development build
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Gatsby » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks Stan,

Regards as allways,

Filipe.
Gatsby

Postby Jerzy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 am

Stan,

The new Unique number differences filter, which should filter all available levels at the same time, does not work properly.

The package analyzer tells me that there are hundreds of tickets with unique number difference of 1 and thousends of tickets with unique number difference of 2 in the package.
But when I try to use new unique number differences filter and reject the tickets with theese unique number differences, no tickets are rejected. ( unique number differences in each level: 1 to 2, 11 to 11 levels must pass, Reject).

Besides, the lowest possible setting in this filter for unique number differences in each level is 0 to 0. How is it possible?
Jerzy

Postby stan » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 am

Jerzy wrote:Stan,

The new Unique number differences filter, which should filter all available levels at the same time, does not work properly.

The package analyzer tells me that there are hundreds of tickets with unique number difference of 1 and thousends of tickets with unique number difference of 2 in the package.
But when I try to use new unique number differences filter and reject the tickets with theese unique number differences, no tickets are rejected. ( unique number differences in each level: 1 to 2, 11 to 11 levels must pass, Reject).

the analyzer shows numbers differences within each level only. so a ticket may produce e.g. 2 unique diffs in level 1 but it may have 3 unique diffs in level 2 so it won't match your filter settings.

Besides, the lowest possible setting in this filter for unique number differences in each level is 0 to 0. How is it possible?

that's a bug, i'll fix that in the next build.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Stan,

I will try to describe the problem again.

In my experiment I use the Unique Number Differences filter in the Package Analyzer to see how many tickets can be rejected from the full package using specific setting. I filter each level, from 0 to 11, separately, but in each level I select the same count of 1 & 2 and use the Reject button. This way I can reject 55,268 tickets from the full package of 1,221,759 tickets (a 5/45 lottery).

I expect the same result with new Unique Number Differences filter which should filter all levels together. I load full package and use the setting: Unique number differences in each level 1 to 2, at least 11 to 11 levels must pass, reject. Unfortunatelly, no tickets are rejected with such setting.

It is not a problem to filter 11 levels using a filter in the Analyzer, but filtering more levels takes more time and effort, and efficient filter which filters all levels at the same time would be very useful.
Jerzy

Postby stan » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Jerzy wrote:I expect the same result with new Unique Number Differences filter which should filter all levels together. I load full package and use the setting: Unique number differences in each level 1 to 2, at least 11 to 11 levels must pass, reject. Unfortunatelly, no tickets are rejected with such setting.

this is the problem. with these settings your are saying that an accepted ticket must produce 1 to 2 unique num diffs in ALL levels. and that's not very likely.
you should filter with settings '1 to 11 levels must pass' to get the same results as when filtering from analyzer table.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 pm

OK, thank you Stan.

Yes, when I filter :
Unique number differences in each level 1 to 2
At least 1 to 11 levels must pass
Reject
I reject 55,268 tickets, which is the same result that I achieve by filtering each level separately.
Jerzy

Return to Development versions