Last Digits Last Drawn vs. Last Digits Next Draw

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Categorized
1. Repeating Last Digits – Last Digits that were drawn in the last drawing being drawn in the next drawing.
2. Adjacent Last Digits – Speaks for itself, Last Digits that are adjacent to the Last Digits in the last drawing.
3. New last digits – Last Digits that were not drawn in the last drawing but, are not adjacent to any of the Last Digits drawn in the last drawing.

How many repeating last digits, how many adjacent last digits, and how many new last digits on average appear in the next drawing can be something that you might like to consider when making up your combinations for the next drawing.

This idea doesn’t take into consideration any specific position or pattern of the numbers drawn. You will be looking for the average amount of repeating, adjacent, and new last digits appearing in any position for the next drawing.

One thing to take into consideration is that there are times when last digits appear more than once in any one drawing, for instance 1, 1, 7, 8, 7. So the amount of repeating, adjacent, and new last digits in the next drawing may not add up to 5 or 6 depending on your lottery.

Other considerations when filtering last digits are most drawings last digits will not appear consecutive like 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on so, these can be eliminated.

In working with this idea I use Expert Lotto 5 DEV, First/Last Digits found in the Basic filter folder and Digits Patterns found in the Winning Numbers filter folder. Another good filter can be the First/Last Digit Movement found in the Positional filter folder.

You will still have to work some of the other filters to work the amount of combinations down to an affordable amount.

At this time there is no analysis to find the average repeating, adjacent, and new last digits drawn per drawing but it’s not hard to figure out what the averages are for your lottery. I included an Excel image for the last 30 drawings of the Ohio Rolling Cash 5/39 so that you can see.

Good Luck and if I think of anything else I’ll let you know. Any questions, feel free to ask and I’ll try to help.

Padawan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Re: Last Digits Last Drawn vs. Last Digits Next Draw

Postby stan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 pm

PadawanLotto wrote:At this time there is no analysis to find the average repeating, adjacent, and new last digits drawn per drawing

feel free to ask for them, it's not much work to add new stats...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Development versions