dev build 130714

dev build 130714

Postby stan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:35 pm

There's a new development build available and it has a new feature that should help refining your History estimates. If there's one or more level where you are sure you know how the History value will change in the next draw go to My Estimates window and set your estimates for those levels (you can also use History charts). Then select those levels in My Estimates using your mouse and click 'What If' button in window's toolbar. It will open draw simulation window where you can choose simulated draws (full wheel is recommended). After clicking Run Simulation button the selected simulation draws will be first filtered to match your History estimates in selected levels. When finished you will see in History charts what are the possible values in other levels - see the gradient bar where darker areas indicates more frequent History values, brighter areas correspond to less frequent values. (It's the same as when running 'regular' draw simulation in Summary History window.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: dev build 130714

Postby sherlock » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:12 am

Hello Stan

If I choose, say, 4 levels where I think that the next sum value for each of those 4 levels will be within an identifable range, and then have only those 4 levels ticked within the My Estimates window and using my estimated ranges, when I then click on the My Estimates 'What if' button, the Simulation Draws box only seems to want to process one level only? I don't seem to be able to alter to, say 4 levels, the 'At least x to y levels must pass' selector?

Thanks Stan

Sherlock
sherlock

Postby stan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:28 pm

sherlock wrote:Hello Stan

If I choose, say, 4 levels where I think that the next sum value for each of those 4 levels will be within an identifable range, and then have only those 4 levels ticked within the My Estimates window and using my estimated ranges, when I then click on the My Estimates 'What if' button, the Simulation Draws box only seems to want to process one level only? I don't seem to be able to alter to, say 4 levels, the 'At least x to y levels must pass' selector?

Thanks Stan

Sherlock

You must have those 4 levels selected using your mouse (they must have blue background). Click first level, then hold down CTRL key and click other levels. Then use 'What If' button.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sherlock » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:25 am

Thanks for that Stan - it works fine now.

Sherlock.
sherlock

Postby vsiuluta » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey Stan
There is no "what if'" button in my windows tool bar.

victor
vsiuluta

Postby stan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 pm

vsiuluta wrote:Hey Stan
There is no "what if'" button in my windows tool bar.

victor

Click menu History - My Estimates to open My Estimates window. Then look at the toolbar at top of that window.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Development versions