dev build 150412

Re: dev build 150412

Postby stan » Sat May 23, 2015 10:06 am

feelinLucky wrote:Hi Jerzy,

I really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a thorough response. I don't think the program is difficult, but the basic principles are lost somewhere and the documentation is not quite that clear. Unfortunately, I think that loses a lot of potential new users. I just happen to be a programmer myself, so it's not that much of a problem for me. Maybe, a little frustrating because of time restraints and I really don't have a lot of time to try and figure out all the ins and outs.

Some features are just experimental - somebody in the forum came up with an idea so I created a new filter or analyzer for it. But there's no documentation for the experimental features as I don't have enough time to document stuff that might be abandoned a few weeks later.
You need to ask in the forum if you want to find out how some of those features work.

Nonetheless, I don't think there is any program publicly available that can compete with Expert Lotto, which leads me to believe that their a few quiet jackpot winners here.

I'm guessing most of the information is behind the jackpot curtain. LOL! I'll get there sooner or later. Again, thanks for taking the time to provide some needed information.

You'll find mostly various strategies in the Jackpot section, not missing documentation.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Development versions