Hot Numbers

Hot Numbers

Postby biggame » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 am

Hi all
I have put together 31 numbers that have been responsible for over 70 plus jackpots. I put these hot numbers into Expert lotto and got combination totalling 736,281. Over 4 times in the last 3 months these numbers have contained the winning numbers. The last time was December 20 2008, all 6. These numbers are for Ontario 49; I have not used any filters on the combinations due to the fact that you will lose the winning tickets. The only filter I would use is the sum (115 – 185) Even thou it seems like a lot of number, I have brought the odds down from 14million to under 800 thousand!!! Currently I’m using the random selection filter to give me new numbers to buy for the draw out of the combination 736,281 .

If anyone has any ideas on how I should precede that would be great.

Biggame
biggame

Postby CARBOB » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm

[quote=biggame]
Hi all
I have put together 31 numbers that have been responsible for over 70 plus jackpots. I put these hot numbers into Expert lotto and got combination totalling 736,281. Over 4 times in the last 3 months these numbers have contained the winning numbers. The last time was December 20 2008, all 6. These numbers are for Ontario 49; I have not used any filters on the combinations due to the fact that you will lose the winning tickets. The only filter I would use is the sum (115 – 185) Even thou it seems like a lot of number, I have brought the odds down from 14million to under 800 thousand!!! Currently I’m using the random selection filter to give me new numbers to buy for the draw out of the combination 736,281 .

If anyone has any ideas on how I should precede that would be great.

Biggame
[/quote]

First question is how did you choose the numbers? Second question, what makes you think you will lose the Jackpot ticket by filtering?
CARBOB

Postby biggame » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:30 pm

The numbers were chosen using the ticket number graph in Expert Lotto, I used the whole data base, looking for the numbers that played the most, than compared the numbers to a graph with only 3oo draws. My goal is to wheel a little more than half of the 49 numbers. Then I took the numbers and ran them through Expert Lotto visual Winning numbers, one them two number until I had all 31 numbers entered. As I entered the numbers I would run a match summary check, (to see how many winning tickets or hits) Then I would remove numbers to see how the match summary was affected. For example 32 and 45 were responsible for over 20 jackpots. The numbers I put together have won over 70 jackpots and still counting.

I had filtered these number down to the best 1206, just to see what would happen. On December 18 2008 hit all of the numbers but only had 4 tickets with 4 numbers and 68 3 number tickets.(did not play the tickets just checking)

Sorry if I’m not explaining this clearlyï￾Š
biggame

Return to Tips + Tricks