Pushing Numbers To Top Occurrences

Postby lottoboy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 am

[quote=m4rv1n:1234694746]
lottoboy,

#count and even # count counts #s & even #s of all column in the selected HD range.
[/quote]

M4rv1n,

Could you give me an example about it in detail? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby m4rv1n » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 pm

so if you select history differences 1-1 in HD filter number# is 4 (not 3) & even numbers is 3 (not 2), 'cause 10 occurs both columns in selected rows etc.
m4rv1n

Postby lottoboy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 am

M4rv1n,

I'm clear now. Thanks!!
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun May 17, 2009 10:34 pm

I have been looking at pushing numbers to the top thread here and the talk of using differences so, I thought I would put in my two cents.

First we need to understand what moves the numbers to the top of the occurrence list.

The drawn difference needs to be above the mid point of the min/max difference to bring some of the drawn numbers to the top of the occurrence list. After running the lookup min/max differences you can leave the min differences as they are. What you want to do is lower the max differences without going under the drawn difference. It's unlikely that all 6 numbers will appear within the top 10 or even within the 20 occurrences but it will bring some of the numbers to the top.

Find the mid point difference, (min diff + max diff) divided by 2. Example: (min diff -109 + max diff 43) = -66/2 = -33 mid point diff. So the higher the drawn difference is above the mid point diff of -33, the higher up the drawn number is on the occurrence list.

Good luck!
PadawanLotto

Update

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 20, 2009 3:17 pm

I have been looking into finding numbers using the occurrence list and have found some interesting results.

Expert Lotto tends to be based on pos and neg difference values and due to the fact that most of the numbers in the WNH are towards the top, the drawn differences tend to be more towards the positive. In other words most drawings there are more positive differences drawn per drawing more offten than negative differences.

Here is the trick, in the winning numbers history filter run lookup min/max ranges, leave the min diff column as is and change all of the max diff values to 0. Set matching tickets to leave and click ok to run the filter.

In the statistics, tickets in the package checked, show stats for ticket numbers, calculate stats, set the occurrence list so that the highest occurrences are at the top of the list. If there are more positive differences drawn, there will be at least 2 or more of the numbers drawn within the last 10 occurrences. If there are more negative differences drawn there will be 2 or more of the drawn numbers within the top 10 occurrences.

Now, run the strategy and do some testing for yourself and see what you can come up with and maybe help add to this idea.

Good Luck!
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
I have been looking into finding numbers using the occurrence list and have found some interesting results.

Expert Lotto tends to be based on pos and neg difference values and due to the fact that most of the numbers in the WNH are towards the top, the drawn differences tend to be more towards the positive. In other words most drawings there are more positive differences drawn per drawing more offten than negative differences.

Here is the trick, in the winning numbers history filter run lookup min/max ranges, leave the min diff column as is and change all of the max diff values to 0. Set matching tickets to leave and click ok to run the filter.

In the statistics, tickets in the package checked, show stats for ticket numbers, calculate stats, set the occurrence list so that the highest occurrences are at the top of the list. If there are more positive differences drawn, there will be at least 2 or more of the numbers drawn within the last 10 occurrences. If there are more negative differences drawn there will be 2 or more of the drawn numbers within the top 10 occurrences.

Now, run the strategy and do some testing for yourself and see what you can come up with and maybe help add to this idea.

Good Luck!
[/quote]

" If there are more positive differences drawn, there will be at least 2 or more of the numbers drawn within the last 10 occurrences. If there are more negative differences drawn there will be 2 or more of the drawn numbers within the top 10 occurrences. "Padawan, are you saying, " there will always be 2 of the numbers within the last 10 occurrences, regardless?"

Last nights draw Fl F5 7-19-28-29-30
Look at image. All the numbers came from past 10 draws.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=PadawanLotto]

Good Luck!
[/quote]

" If there are more positive differences drawn, there will be at least 2 or more of the numbers drawn within the last 10 occurrences. If there are more negative differences drawn there will be 2 or more of the drawn numbers within the top 10 occurrences. "Padawan, are you saying, " there will always be 2 of the numbers within the last 10 occurrences, regardless?"

Last nights draw Fl F5 7-19-28-29-30
Look at image. All the numbers came from past 10 draws.
[/quote]You are looking at the wrong screen.
Look at the pso/neg count in the WN History tab to see if there where more positive or more negative diff's drawn.
Then skip the last drawing and load a full package.
Open filter, winning numbers history, sums, showing differences, run lookup min/max ranges, change all max diff's to 0 and leave all min diff's as they are, matching tickets set to leave and run filter.
Go to Statistics, show stats for ticket numbers, calculate stats for tickets in package and click calculate stats.

I'm working with a 6/49 not sure what the results would be for a pick 5 but they should be simular.

Good Luck!
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Padawan,

I must be doing something. No tickets left after filtering.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 20, 2009 9:47 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
Padawan,

I must be doing something. No tickets left after filtering.
[/quote]

Place a check in each history index 0 thru -10.
Uncheck At least columns must pass.
Uncheck The difference in columns.
Run the filter.
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 pm

That did it!! Thanks, very interesting indeed.
CARBOB

Postby CARBOB » Thu May 21, 2009 12:38 am

Padawan,

I only backtested 10 draws in Fantasy 5 and there were always 2 of the digits within the last 10 draws. I also tested with Cash 3 and was I surprised with the results. I set the columns to 1 for Cash 3 and backtested 10 draws. There was always 1 digit within last 10 draws and there were only 230 + combinations left in the package. Those included doubles and triples. I think if I were to filter out those, probably only around 200 combinations for a straight hit. I,m very sure I could have made those even less without losing the winning number.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 am

[quote=CARBOB]
Padawan,

I only backtested 10 draws in Fantasy 5 and there were always 2 of the digits within the last 10 draws. I also tested with Cash 3 and was I surprised with the results. I set the columns to 1 for Cash 3 and backtested 10 draws. There was always 1 digit within last 10 draws and there were only 230 + combinations left in the package. Those included doubles and triples. I think if I were to filter out those, probably only around 200 combinations for a straight hit. I,m very sure I could have made those even less without losing the winning number.
[/quote]

Bob, it's not the last draws it's, the top 10 or bottom 10 occurrences.
I found that pick 5/39 and pick 5/36 doesn't get the same results as a 6/49 using the settings that I have posted. You need to have only 1 or 2 numbers with zero occurrences.

Can you post your EL FL 5/36 .wn file so that I can work with it?
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Thu May 21, 2009 12:06 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=CARBOB]
Padawan,

[/quote]

Bob, it's not the last draws it's, the top 10 or bottom 10 occurrences.
I found that pick 5/39 and pick 5/36 doesn't get the same results as a 6/49 using the settings that I have posted. You need to have only 1 or 2 numbers with zero occurrences.

Can you post your EL FL 5/36 .wn file so that I can work with it?
[/quote]

Thanks Padawan. My Fla file
CARBOB

F5 Database

Postby CARBOB » Thu May 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Won't allow me to post Excel file!!
CARBOB

help please...

Postby jester001 » Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 pm

hello padawan i just have a question in wnh sum filter should i also check 9to11 cols must pass or should i just leave it unchecked? tnx alot sir. :)
p.s. for the 6/49 game that you played how many tickets did you use for wnh sum filter? s it the full package? tnx again sir. :)
jester001

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks