SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH EXPERT LOTO

SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH EXPERT LOTO

Postby JOE BLOW » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Are you aware of a SERIOUS problem in Expert Lotto?

I have Windows 2000, operating system, and downloaded Expert Lotto for this operating software.

HERE IS MY PROBLEM.

In Expert Lotto help section-reasons why,(why we study winning number history), there is a detailed description to back test for the winning number using EXPERT LOTTO 6/49.

WELL RATHER THAN USING EXPERT LOTTO 6/49, I used the Texas Cash Five.

I followed all the instructions given, but when I filtered 0 tickets passed the filter. HOW IS THIS?

WHY I DID NOT GET THE WINNING NUMBER?

AND WHY DID ALL THE TICKETS FILTERED OUT?

Does your example only works with Expert lotto 6/49? If so SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG.

PLEASE GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE HELP CONTENTS,

AND RUN A SIMULATION FOR TEXAS CASH FIVE.

If everything works as CLAIMED, then a number of tickets should be left where one contain the winning numbers.

But this is not the case, as all tickets are filtered out, when applied to cash five.

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS SO.

I anxiously await your answer.
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:56 pm

[quote=JOE BLOW]
Are you aware of a SERIOUS problem in Expert Lotto?
[/quote]
i am not

I have Windows 2000, operating system, and downloaded Expert Lotto for this operating software.

HERE IS MY PROBLEM.

In Expert Lotto help section-reasons why,(why we study winning number history), there is a detailed description to back test for the winning number using EXPERT LOTTO 6/49.

WELL RATHER THAN USING EXPERT LOTTO 6/49, I used the Texas Cash Five.

I followed all the instructions given, but when I filtered 0 tickets passed the filter. HOW IS THIS?

WHY I DID NOT GET THE WINNING NUMBER?

AND WHY DID ALL THE TICKETS FILTERED OUT?

Does your example only works with Expert lotto 6/49? If so SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG.

PLEASE GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE HELP CONTENTS,

AND RUN A SIMULATION FOR TEXAS CASH FIVE.

If everything works as CLAIMED, then a number of tickets should be left where one contain the winning numbers.

But this is not the case, as all tickets are filtered out, when applied to cash five.

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS SO.

that's quite easy - you made some mistake when using the filter:)
the filter/strategy has been tested and verified many times by many expert lotto users.
post some screen shots of your filter window and i'll tell you where you made the mistake
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:08 pm

btw, i've deleted other threads you started with the same topic and same content.
i responded to every post here when asked to but i don't sit at my computer 24/7 so it might take some time.
so next time, please post your question just once
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JOE BLOW » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm

I am sorry to post so many times I was trying to attract attention from other users so they could verify what i was saying
JOE BLOW

Postby JOE BLOW » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm

"that's quite easy - you made some mistake when using the filter:)
the filter/strategy has been tested and verified many times by many expert lotto users.
post some screen shots of your filter window and i'll tell you where you made the mistake"

I do not know how to capture and post the screen shots. PLease send instructions.

I applied the instructions to cash five, and all my tickets were filtered out.

Please understand what I am saying. The instructions given for the dummy Expert Lotto 6/49, were applied to Texas Cash Five.

You are saying I made a mistake with the filter, well the filter I used was the WNH sums as instructed.

And as instructed I inserted the numbers in the 0 to 10 segments and they all had a range of 20.

and I noted the Matching tickets REMOVE, LEAVE. The Leave was pushed in, and the REMOVE WAS UP.

Ten I hit OK and all tickets were filtered out. I tried it with REMOVE depressed and then no tickets were filtered I got all the tickets back.

I humbly ask, rather than assuming I made an error in the filter, why not run the instructions on Texas Cash Five your self and see what happens, please post screen shots of the filter.

The other settings for the filter was noted and applied. I updated sums for all draws, in logical condition the AND was checked.

At least, says 1 to 11 must pass, it was not checked.

The difference in 0 to 11 colums, is at most -10 to 10, was not checked.

So Stan where did I go wrong?
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:29 pm

the table in winning numbers history filter window has two tabs 'differences' and 'sums'. the example in expert lotto's help uses 'sums' tab where absolute sum values are to be entered. perhaps you forgot to switch from 'differences' tab when reproducing that example...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 pm

btw, to make a screenshot on ms windows, press alt+printscreen key and then use ctrl+v key to paste captured image into e.g. email composition window
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JOE BLOW » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:04 pm

"the table in winning numbers history filter window has two tabs 'differences' and 'sums'. the example in expert lotto's help uses 'sums' tab where absolute sum values are to be entered. perhaps you forgot to switch from 'differences' tab when reproducing that example..."

You are right I did not switch to the sums tab.

I will redo the simulation and see what happens, and send screen shots if there is a problem.

Now I have a question, when I use the prediction point to set the horizontal lines in the WN History Charts, do I switch to sums in the winning numbers history filter- I guess no, since these values are not absolute.

Any how I will rerun my back testing simulation for the winning numbers, for cash five.
JOE BLOW

Postby Bobijohn » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:03 am

Joe Blow

I am sorry to post so many times I was trying to attract attention from other users so they could verify what i was saying

I have run Expert Lotto extensively on the two Tx lotteries you mention - at first on a Win2k machine and now WinXp - and the program has run just fine.

You should be aware that the drawn numbers are far more random for the Two Step than the Cash 5 due to the fact that there are 35/4=8.75 numbers per space on the Two Step ticket versus 37/5=7.4 for the Cash 5. You can verify this statement by using any statistical package and compute the mean and standard deviation of each of the WNH columns and you will find the standard deviation averages about 18 for the Two Step and 16 for the Cash 5. So - on a WNH column by column basis - if you could predict the next WNH value (Mean) for the next draw you would need to set the lines plus/minus 18 from the mean value for the Two Step and plus/minus 16 for the Cash 5 just to have approximately 67% (one standard deviation) chance of being correct. If you had done that I doubt if all your tickets would have been filtered out.

I doubt that there is any "Serious Problem" with Expert Lotto and the two Lotteries you mention. Stan has done, and continues to do, an excellent job of addressing any potential problems brought to his attention. IMHO this is by far the best lottery analysis program available.

Bobijohn

Edit - changed 37/9=7.4 to 37/5=7.4
Bobijohn

Postby JOE BLOW » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 am

The back testing was successful for both the Cash Five and Texas two step.

Thanks Stan.

Now I am going to develop a strategy to get the winning numbers after filtering. So I can earn some money.

Cash five and Texas two step are low odds game. So a win here will give ammunition for the Texas Lotto, where $2,000 for 2,000 tickets are needed.
JOE BLOW

Postby JOE BLOW » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:22 am

"I have run Expert Lotto extensively on the two Tx lotteries you mention - at first on a Win2k machine and now WinXp - and the program has run just fine.

You should be aware that the drawn numbers are far more random for the Two Step than the Cash 5 due to the fact that there are 35/4=8.75 numbers per space on the Two Step ticket versus 37/9=7.4 for the Cash 5. You can verify this statement by using any statistical package and compute the mean and standard deviation of each of the WNH columns and you will find the standard deviation averages about 18 for the Two Step and 16 for the Cash 5. So - on a WNH column by column basis - if you could predict the next WNH value (Mean) for the next draw you would need to set the lines plus/minus 18 from the mean value for the Two Step and plus/minus 16 for the Cash 5 just to have approximately 67% (one standard deviation) chance of being correct. If you had done that I doubt if all your tickets would have been filtered out.

I doubt that there is any "Serious Problem" with Expert Lotto and the two Lotteries you mention. Stan has done, and continues to do, an excellent job of addressing any potential problems brought to his attention. IMHO this is by far the best lottery analysis program available.

Bobijohn"

THanks I have my ideas, I need to try them out, If successful I will have to think hard before sharing, for it may mean the end of Lotto.
JOE BLOW

Return to Tips + Tricks