How to Reduce odds safely Using Stats Filters.

How to Reduce odds safely Using Stats Filters.

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 am

Hi all,

I need some help on reducing the comb from whole package using stats Filters, I worked out some methods, its working fine, I'll post my methods to reduce the odds safely for catching the jackpot, I need more helps on stats filters from your side, thanks,

Sysp34~ how can I place image in Text Editor?, I need to place many pictures on my post, Thanks
Joe

Postby daniel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:14 am

Hi Joe,
If you don't have MS Office you could try the free AbiWord which is word compatible and can easily insert images etc. into a word doc (7.9MB)

http://www.abisource.com/download/

daniel
daniel

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks Daniel, i try this
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 am

Trailing Ticket Positions:
================

I use this stats filter to remove one Number in each positions. Its my First Stats filter this works Great.

In Trailing Number stats -> Position Tag, you can see the stats for Trailing numbers for the latest winning number, in this case i sort the latest occurrence column by Ascending, and remove the first number, (See the Picture), for malaysia Lotto 6/49 I am not expecting #1 as the first Position. So I can safely remove the combination which has #1 as first position.

The Positions I removed:

Pos 1: 1
Pos 2: 3
Pos 3: 28
Pos 4: 36
Pos 5: 41
Pos 6: 47
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:57 am

Stats-Sum:
=======

I use this filter to remove sum, Many of the game 95% of the time sum will not repeat, so now you can safely remove one sum, sort the latest occurrence column remove the latest sum, So I am not expecting the Sum 166 will not be repeated,

Sum I Removed : 166.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:29 am

Trailing Number Movements:
==================

In Stats-Winning Number, have a look at Number Movements, The first position's movement is +3, lets have a look after the latest Trailing of this movements, its -1, Shall I expect the same movement in next Draw, in my result, it has not repeated, so I am not expecting the movement -1 in my first position so 10 -1 = 9, the #9 wont be the first number in the next draw as i guess, lets see what will happen for today result,
Joe

Postby lottoboy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:16 am

Hi, Joe:

Long time no see, how are you doing recently?
Could you give me a reply about my idea for Number Order Filter in my prior posts? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 am

[quote=lottoboy]Could you give me a reply about my idea for Number Order Filter in my prior posts? [/quote] still i am not clear with your idea on number's order, but i am developing some stats filter for number's order, but the pattern are huge could not able to load,
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:01 pm

The Result is Super Toto 6/49 - 7, 8, 10, 12, 42, 48 Bonus no : 2

nothing missed, try these stats filter, it will work for you too, Gud Luck
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Joe,

The number 1 in the trailing numbers statistics has the occurrence of 3 (it's high), and it was the previous 19th. What was your reason for not expecting it?

There are no numbers with values less than 19 in the Latest column.

Did you try to sort the Occurrences column in the ascending order and remove trailing numbers with 0 occurrencies or 0 & 1 occurrencies? Such filtering usually results in losing the jackpot ticket but it allows to remove millions of tickets very quick. And if the jackpot ticket is removed, many lower prize tickets will still remain, or might remain, in the package.
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 pm

[quote=Jerzy]The number 1 in the trailing numbers statistics has the occurrence of 3 (it's high), and it was the previous 19th. What was your reason for not expecting it?[/quote]Don't care about the high occurrences, jus check whether its the latest occurrence, see the Repeated column, nothing was repeated.
[quote=Jerzy]There are no numbers with values less than 19 in the Latest column. [/quote] yes thats why its latest Trailing Number.

[quote=Jerzy]Did you try to sort the Occurrences column in the ascending order and remove trailing numbers with 0 occurrencies or 0 & 1 occurrencies? Such filtering usually results in losing the jackpot ticket but it allows to remove millions of tickets very quick. And if the jackpot ticket is removed, many lower prize tickets will still remain, or might remain, in the package.[/quote] yes, as you said, sometimes i remove the numbers with 0 & 1 occurrences as they are very rare to be drawn but sometimes they failed to catch the jackpot. i struck with that, but i am trying to find better way.
Joe

Postby lottoboy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 am

[quote=Joe]
[quote=lottoboy]Could you give me a reply about my idea for Number Order Filter in my prior posts? [/quote] still i am not clear with your idea on number's order, but i am developing some stats filter for number's order, but the pattern are huge could not able to load,
[/quote]

Hi, Joe:

Could you let me know which one in my idea on Number Order Filter do you
still don't understand in detail?

I can not find what's their relationship between the Number Order Filter and some stats filter for which you're developing now? Could you develop some new filters for the Number Order Filter? For example, such as a simulation of Winning Orders in the # Order Filter, or an index analysis for Winning Orders in the # Order Filter, ......

To be frank, your Number Order Filter is a great potential filter. I do hope you can focus on it to develop some supporting Plug-ins for it.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:00 pm

I have been reading the post on number movements, sounds confusing. Although I was looking at number movement for my lottery and noticed that if a number is drawn in a position that is extremely rare for that position then, it would be a good bet that the movement would run in the oppisite direction from the rare occurrence.

For instance 01/28/10 Ohio 5/39 positions 3, 4, & 5 drew extremely low numbers for those positions. All movements were negative, the next drawing I would expect positions 3 - 5 to be all positive and they are. Makes me think of a strategy called higher/lower, based on the last drawn numbers you try to guess if the next drawn numbers in each position will either be higher or lower.
PadawanLotto

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 am

[quote=lottoboy:1264989773]
I can not find what's their relationship between the Number Order Filter and some stats filter for which you're developing now? Could you develop some new filters for the Number Order Filter? For example, such as a simulation of Winning Orders in the # Order Filter, or an index analysis for Winning Orders in the # Order Filter, ......[/quote]what kind of filter you need in number's order. i thought to make a filter based on the patterns but they are huge, if you want any other filters in number's order, i try to make it,
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:49 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]Although I was looking at number movement for my lottery and noticed that if a number is drawn in a position that is extremely rare for that position then, it would be a good bet that the movement would run in the oppisite direction from the rare occurrence. [/quote]Excellent, did you check this with your results?, i check this and let you know that.
For me. its hard to guess the number to be drawn in next draw, but little easier to guess/make sure which numbers will not be drawn in next draw. it will be good if we're good in both side.
Joe

Next

Return to Tips + Tricks