Tickets in Package..

Postby Maryland » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:33 am

Stan, when I download the updates I rename the .zip file to .jar then replace the file in the lib directory.
Maryland

Random Selection Filter....

Postby ifenn » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:58 am

Hi Stan,
Thanks so much for your help and sorry too for giving your a problem about this. For your knowlegde, now there are 2 EL ( the previous and the latest after download beta version ) and I still could open either one but the latest is more comfortable and running fast. I dont know wether this is right or when download, there should be no more the previous one yet. And, here I enclosed new 'error.log' file for your observation. If there are any bugs inside.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifenn

Postby stan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:47 am

[quote=Maryland]
Stan, when I download the updates I rename the .zip file to .jar then replace the file in the lib directory.
[/quote]

yes, that's fine. ms windows is just being too smart sometimes and renames .jar files to .zip (because their binary format is the same).
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:54 am

[quote=ifenn]
Thanks so much for your help and sorry too for giving your a problem about this. For your knowlegde, now there are 2 EL ( the previous and the latest after download beta version ) and I still could open either one but the latest is more comfortable and running fast. I dont know wether this is right or when download, there should be no more the previous one yet. And, here I enclosed new 'error.log' file for your observation. If there are any bugs inside.
[/quote]

well, from the log i can see that you're still using the old version of expert lotto (that is the latest official release 4.1.4)

you can either try a different browser when downloading the update (e.g. firefox) or copy the download link into the address bar in your browser, then choose 'save'. a new 'save as' window should open - in the file name field type 'expertlotto.jar' and click save.
file expertlotto.jar file should download to your default download folder and then copy this file to expert lotto's lib folder as i described earlier.
run expert lotto and check in 'help - about' that you're running the latest beta version build - the build number should be 685 (or higher)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:02 am

also pls note that these update difficulties apply to beta version builds only. after the official release (with help updates) you'll be able to update automatically from within the program (menu 'help - check for updates)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

20 trick

Postby Maryland » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:24 am

Stan or Hakl, if I can pick 20 numbers in a 5/39 game which has the winning numbers do you have a way with Expert Lotto where I can get at least 4 of those numbers on a ticket (if I can get 4 numbers then playing 90 tickets is no problem because of the profit) using your regular filters just doesn't get down to a playing number of tickets for profit. Any ideas you have will be taken as a test, not as law :-D
Maryland

Postby stan » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:12 pm

[quote=Maryland]
Stan or Hakl, if I can pick 20 numbers in a 5/39 game which has the winning numbers do you have a way with Expert Lotto where I can get at least 4 of those numbers on a ticket (if I can get 4 numbers then playing 90 tickets is no problem because of the profit) using your regular filters just doesn't get down to a playing number of tickets for profit. Any ideas you have will be taken as a test, not as law :-D
[/quote]

ok, we'll try to analyze your lottery to see if there's any suitable strategy. but it'll take some time - till the end of the next week at least.
btw, where did you get numbers for Dec/23/2004 or Jun/20/2004? those numbers are not listed at the lottery website yet these draws are included in the lottery you submitted.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:18 pm

I doubled checked and they are at the lottery website. Hope we're talking the same game. It's the Maryland Bonus Match 5. You pick 5 and then there's a bonus ball. This game started February 2, 2004. You can actually download an excel file of the drawings for past years.
Maryland

Postby stan » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:29 pm

[quote=Maryland]
I doubled checked and they are at the lottery website. Hope we're talking the same game. It's the Maryland Bonus Match 5. You pick 5 and then there's a bonus ball. This game started February 2, 2004. You can actually download an excel file of the drawings for past years.
[/quote]

they're missing in the excel file but i found them in the list of numbers previous year. so never mind then
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Tips + Tricks