5/39er's

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:29 am

[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
See, that's my problem. I don't know how to copy and stuff like that. I'm afraid I will mess something up and lose everything.
[/quote]

get the installer from our web site, run it and choose a different location when prompted, e.g. 'c:program filesexpertlotto_beta'. then you can upgrade your new installation to the latest beta version.
or just ask some friend who's more familiar with computers to help you out - it's not computer science:)
[/quote]

Ok, I will give it a go this afternoon. Hopefully I can do this because I don't have any friends. No smart ones, at least!!! :)
Clem9403

Postby sysp34 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:31 am

[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=sysp34]
[quote=Clem9403]
Another concern I have is; what happens to my original EL, if/when I do download a beta ??
[/quote]

Clem9403

for safe method:

1. copy your original expert lotto.jar (located in Program FilesExpertLottoLib) into other folder eg: Backup
2. Extract the files into Program FilesExpertLottoLib (click yes)

if EL doesn't work then you can replace with your original version (backup)

good luck
[/quote]

See, that's my problem. I don't know how to copy and stuff like that. I'm afraid I will mess something up and lose everything.
[/quote]

if you have download the expertlotto.jar just click the files -->right click on the mouse --> click copy --> go to Program FilesExpertLottoLib --> right click (without selecting files) --> click paste (click yes to overwrite)

i think copy of EL before version is 4.2.1 would be obsolete :-D
sysp34

Postby Joe » Wed May 23, 2007 11:31 am

Hi stan,

I hope you will upgrade History Diff Filter. and please consider the Odd/Even counts too for better improvements in this filter, This will be more effective,

Thanks stan,
Joe

Postby Joe » Wed May 23, 2007 1:17 pm

[quote=Joe]
Hi stan,

I hope you will upgrade History Diff Filter. and please consider the Odd/Even counts too for better improvements in this filter, This will be more effective,

Thanks stan,
[/quote]

As well Number groups too. Like 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 and 40-49,

I know I am asking too many features, I am trying more methods to reduce the combinations in better way for jackpot.
Our powerful key is Segment, So I am trying to do best with segments on other side, We can have this filter improvements for better works.

Thanks again stan

Good luck to all
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 2:04 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

get the installer from our web site, run it and choose a different location when prompted, e.g. 'c:program filesexpertlotto_beta'. then you can upgrade your new installation to the latest beta version.
or just ask some friend who's more familiar with computers to help you out - it's not computer science:)
[/quote]

Ok, I downloaded a copy of EL and put it in the location you suggested. Now when I go to the beta page on the websitge, the last beta that is shown is 836(?). Where is 942 (or whichever number it is)??
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Wed May 23, 2007 2:31 pm

[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, I downloaded a copy of EL and put it in the location you suggested. Now when I go to the beta page on the websitge, the last beta that is shown is 836(?). Where is 942 (or whichever number it is)??
[/quote]

clem, 942 is the Jackpot Build. So you dont find it in Website,
You have to download it from Jackpot Section in our Forum.

downkload it from this link which is found in First post,
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... ead&id=371
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:42 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

clem, 942 is the Jackpot Build. So you dont find it in Website,
You have to download it from Jackpot Section in our Forum.

downkload it from this link which is found in First post,
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... ead&id=371
[/quote]

(sigh) I got an error box saying 'no available lottery found. Please reinstall application'.
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Wed May 23, 2007 4:13 pm

[quote=Clem9403]
(sigh) I got an error box saying 'no available lottery found. Please reinstall application'.
[/quote]

Its working for me without any error msg, might be some problem in your system. try to re-install in some other location clem, hope you tried that too.
Joe

Postby stan » Wed May 23, 2007 10:13 pm

[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]
i've prepared a new installer with the latest beta (jackpot) version, you can find the download link in the jackpot section.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:17 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]
i've prepared a new installer with the latest beta (jackpot) version, you can find the download link in the jackpot section.
[/quote]

Thanks Stan!

Ok...I downloaded this installer...which is the free addition. I downloaded the latest beta (I think) and replaced the original with this file. Now I can't do anything because the EL that is currently coming up is a free version and it won't let me do anything. Help! :wand:
Clem9403

Postby stan » Thu May 24, 2007 1:29 pm

[quote=Clem9403]
Thanks Stan!

Ok...I downloaded this installer...which is the free addition. I downloaded the latest beta (I think) and replaced the original with this file. Now I can't do anything because the EL that is currently coming up is a free version and it won't let me do anything. Help! :wand:
[/quote]

just use your current license file again (click menu 'help - about - register'). btw you don't need to upgrade the new installation to the beta version - it already is the latest beta version, you can check it in menu help - about
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:27 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
Thanks Stan!

[/quote]

just use your current license file again (click menu 'help - about - register'). btw you don't need to upgrade the new installation to the beta version - it already is the latest beta version, you can check it in menu help - about
[/quote]

Thank you Stan!! I'm finally up and running with the new beta!!
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 24, 2007 3:31 pm

Hi clem,

Nice to see your problem solved,

did you try HD Filter?.
I want you to find more things from Excel sheet to improve the Filter.

Thanks Clem,
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:48 pm

[quote=Joe:1179386302]
Hi,

My idea is here. I am following this idea for my results. its working good.

Here i have attached excel sheet for one of my Winning combination. And i will attach the Min and Max Sum Excel sheets for all winning combinations in my next post as I have not yet completed yet.

Idea is simple. Jus I have entered only the Winning Numbers in each columns exactly where they found in columns.

Now the last column Sum is the total number of winning Numbers found in each ROW. Now we have to find how many numbers are found in each row of all columns and their sum, and We can set the min and Max Sum Values for each Row.

Note. We have to count the duplicate numbers too. for example If 9 is found in 3 columns then it will be counted as 3. then only the filter will be more effective. and I am working on counting duplicate Numbers and Single numbers and Pairs in columns too(will post later).

this is an easy way to filter many combinations from package safely.

Stan, please consider this feature as we can see this filter is an easy method to filter many combinations keeping Jackpot ticket safe.

please let me know if this is not clear.

Thanks,
[/quote]

Ok Joe, I'm finally up and running with the new beta. Now tell me how to use this new filter you had created.
Clem9403

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:50 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
Thanks Stan!

[/quote]

[/quote]

One more question for you Stan, or anyone who can help. Since I have the new beta version, will I have to re-import all my lottery games I was working with or can those be copied from my original EL? And if it can be copied, how do I go about that?
Clem9403

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks