Panel Coloring

Panel Coloring

Postby Trust » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:35 pm

Can you provide a detailed example of how to use and set up the Panel coloring function?
I have tried all kind of settings but the show coloring button is
greyed out and clicking "Use default colors"shows only one color.
Trust

Postby stan » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:28 pm

i don't see why the 'show coloring' checkbox should ever be disabled. pls post some screenshots so that i can evaluate what's wrong.

to see coloring in the panel switch to the winning numbers page, load some data into the table and select 10 or more rows with your mouse. the background of panel number boxes will change according to the frequency of numbers in selected draws.

there are also some examples and description in application's context help.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Trust » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:47 pm

Here's hopefully some images -only showing one color when any row(s)are selected-the "Show Coloring" button still disabled .
Trust

Postby stan » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:26 pm

the panel show one color only probaly because you selected some rows in the ticket numbers statistics table. then all the panels highlight the selected numbers with orange background in appropriate boxes.

as for the disabled button - i'm sorry but your images are way too small for me. ;-)

there are some small bugs in the panel coloring in the beta version. perhaps you should test this feature in the latest final version 4.0.11.
i'll post some update/fix for this hopefully this weekend (together with the first version of compound filters)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Strategy

Postby Maryland » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:16 am

Has anyone come up with any kind of strategy for the software yet? I'm not talking about 1 ticket, it could be a hundred tickets so long as there's a profit.
Maryland

Postby stan » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:39 am

[quote=Maryland]
Has anyone come up with any kind of strategy for the software yet? I'm not talking about 1 ticket, it could be a hundred tickets so long as there's a profit.
[/quote]

i believe the software is flexible enough to support all kinds of strategies and you can find some suggestions and examples in application's context help.

expert lotto team's favorite strategy is centered on the wn history page which we think has the biggest potential.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks