How to add the latest winning numbers

How to add the latest winning numbers

Postby stan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:58 am

There are two ways to add the latest winning numbers. It can be done either manually or automatically online.

To add winning numbers manually, choose menu Winning Numbers - Add. In the new windows select the draw date you wish to update, enter winning numbers into the edit fields and click the Add button.

For some lotteries we offer plugins for online winning numbers update directly from lottery's official website, e.g. California Lottery or National Lottery UK.
In this case you only have to select menu Winning Numbers - Online Update. Expert Lotto will then connect to internet, download the complete winning numbers list from lottery's website and update its internal winning numbers database.

Another option is to use the Import Wizard from menu Winning Numbers - Import Wizard. Just copy the list of the latest winning numbers from official lottery's website and paste it into the wizard window. The wizard will then help you to parse the text and import it into Expert Lotto winning numbers database. Detailed instrucitons are available in application's context help.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Matrix » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:32 pm

>To add winning numbers manually, choose menu Winning Numbers - Add. In the new windows select the draw date you wish to update, enter winning numbers into the edit fields and click the Add button.

After chooseing menu Winning Numbers-Add, the draw date did not show up to be slected. What's wrong with my program?

I can not add new draw to my program now.

Can u help to solve this problem?
Matrix

Postby Maryland » Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:19 am

Same problem here too.
Maryland

Postby Maryland » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:04 pm

Matrix, just use the import wizard after you make a text file of the draws you want to import. I used comma's for seperators.
Maryland

Postby Bobes » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:37 pm

Check also your system date , pls. It is frequent mistake.
Bobes

Postby Matrix » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:43 pm

>Matrix, just use the import wizard after you make a text file of the draws you want to import. I used comma's for seperators.

Thanks Maryland, I have followed your directions.

>Hakl
Check also your system date , pls. It is frequent mistake.

Hakl, how can i do to check my system date?
Matrix

Postby Maryland » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:51 pm

System date is fine here. Don't know what the problem is.
Maryland

Postby Matrix » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:27 pm

the same here.
Matrix

Postby stan » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:35 pm

i'm not sure what's going on here. the list of missing draw dates offered in the add winning numbers window is calculated from the lottery settings. e.g. if the lottery setting define that two draws are made every week on wednesday and saturday then expert lotto checks all wednesdays and saturdays from lottery's start date till present day and displays all dates which do not have winning numbers assigned yet.
however if some draw is postponed because of e.g. a public holiday then the postponed date won't show.
for example this december 2004 the saturday draw on 25th may have been postponed to sunday 26th. in such a case expert lotto still expects winning numbers for 25th. an option to add 'out of schedule' draw dates is planned for some of the future expert lotto releases.

if you still have problems entering the latest winning numbers, pls let me know which lottery you play and which draw dates you wish to add.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Matrix » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:06 am

>i'm not sure what's going on here. the list of missing draw dates offered in the add winning numbers window is calculated from the lottery settings. e.g. if the lottery setting define that two draws are made every week on wednesday and saturday then expert lotto checks all wednesdays and saturdays from lottery's start date till present day and displays all dates which do not have winning numbers assigned yet.
however if some draw is postponed because of e.g. a public holiday then the postponed date won't show.
for example this december 2004 the saturday draw on 25th may have been postponed to sunday 26th. in such a case expert lotto still expects winning numbers for 25th. an option to add 'out of schedule' draw dates is planned for some of the future expert lotto releases.

if you still have problems entering the latest winning numbers, pls let me know which lottery you play and which draw dates you wish to add.

thanks for your response, i want to add 31/12/2004 to my program.
Matrix

Postby stan » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:12 pm

[quote=Matrix]
thanks for your response, i want to add 31/12/2004 to my program.
[/quote]

i also need to know which lottery you play.

please remember that the add winning numbers window allows to enter winning numbers for dates up to current date only. that means you cannot enter winning numbers for dec 31st if the current date is dec 30th.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Matrix » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:37 pm

Here is the photo about TW_642.
Matrix

Postby Matrix » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:43 pm

They did not show the date to slect and to enter winner numbers.
Matrix

Postby Maryland » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:53 pm

Mine is Maryland Bonus Match 5 and the add winning numbers function ceased to work after drawing on December 17 2004. Just using import wizard till you find the problem. Checked manager to make sure everything was right and my system date is correct also.
Maryland

Postby stan » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:15 pm

matrix and maryland, can you pls email your lottery settings and winning numbers databases to support@expertlotto.com?
i tested both your lotteries and it's working fine for me.

another thing to check is the edit winning numbers window, select the show skipped entries option to see if the missing draws are not already entered as skipped entries.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Next

Return to Tips + Tricks