quad-core CPUs

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your sincere and detail advises!!!

But I cannot save the information:multithreading.filter.threads=4

into the notepad. The notes is on the screen: Cannot create the C:ProgramFilesExpertLottoapp.properties file. Make sure that the path and file name are correct. How can I do that next? Thanks.
[/quote]
You are not creating it, it should already be in your C:Program FilesExpetLotto folder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 6:59 am

Hi, Padawan:

I'm sorry to bother you again.
The information is on the screen:"C:ProgramFilesExpertLottosetup.exe is not a valid Win32 application." when I clicked the set.up file which is downloaded from EL web just now following your instrucions. How can I correct the error next? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

into the notepad. The notes is on the screen: Cannot create the C:ProgramFilesExpertLottoapp.properties file. Make sure that the path and file name are correct. How can I do that next? Thanks.
[/quote]
You are not creating it, it should already be in your C:Program FilesExpetLotto folder.
[/quote]

No, I have checked it but I cannot find such as information:multithreading.filter.threads=4 or 2, 1..
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

The information is on the screen:"C:ProgramFilesExpertLottosetup.exe is not a valid Win32 application." when I clicked the set.up file which is downloaded from EL web just now following your instrucions. How can I correct the error next? Thanks.
[/quote]
Not sure what you are doing but you should go to your C:download folder and just click on ExpertLotto-Install.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 22, 2009 7:11 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
[/quote]

No, I have checked it but I cannot find such as information:multithreading.filter.threads=4 or 2, 1..
[/quote]
Go to C:program filesExpertLotto, the app.Properties file should already be there just copy and paste multithreading.filter.threads=4 into the app notepad.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 7:14 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
Not sure what you are doing but you should go to your C:download folder and just click on ExpertLotto-Install.
[/quote]

Same thing. The same information appeared on the screen when I click on
the set.up file. You said ExpertLotto-Install. I don't understand it.
First, I go to EL web---download the file into my Download---Copy it into my EL Package in Program files. Could you let me know what is wrong above? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
[/quote]

First, I go to EL web---download the file into my Download---Copy it into my EL Package in Program files. Could you let me know what is wrong above? Thanks.
[/quote]

Do not copy ExpertLotto-Install to anywhere just click on it to start the install process.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Go to C:program filesExpertLotto, the app.Properties file should already be there just copy and paste multithreading.filter.threads=4 into the app notepad.
[/quote]

Yes, the file is still here but I just cannot copy and paste multithreading.filter.threads=4 into my app notepad. Always it's the information:Cannot create the C:ProgramFilesExpertLottoapp.properties file. Make sure that the path and file name are correct. I'm not sure what's happen for my operation.
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes, the file is still here but I just cannot copy and paste multithreading.filter.threads=4 into my app notepad. Always it's the information:Cannot create the C:ProgramFilesExpertLottoapp.properties file. Make sure that the path and file name are correct. I'm not sure what's happen for my operation.
[/quote]Do you have the Vista version of EL installed?
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 7:20 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Do not copy ExpertLotto-Install to anywhere just click on it to start the install process.
[/quote]

Yes, just now I return the copy into my Downloads and click to open it but I can't since the same notes is on the screen.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]Do you have the Vista version of EL installed?
[/quote]

Yes, I did from the MS Windows Vista operating systems Download 11.0MB
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 7:24 am

Pandawan,

My vista OS is 64 bit but EL is 32 bit. I'm afraid that....
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 22, 2009 7:26 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, just now I return the copy into my Downloads and click to open it but I can't since the same notes is on the screen.
[/quote]

I don't know, I don't have Vista but, I downloaded the Vista version of EL and clicked on setup and it took me right to the setup screens. This is a problem for someone that has Vista.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 22, 2009 7:29 am

I see that the Vista version doesn't place EL in the program files, it puts it into C:ExpertLotto.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 22, 2009 8:04 am

Hi, Padawan:

I got it!!!!
The problem is I copied my EL Package from my old PC to USERS in my new PC before. Now I have removed it to Program Files and every thing is OK. But the shortcut of EL on the Desktop is still not working. the shortcut in the Bin of EL Package is working well only. How can correct it? Thanks.
Padawan! You are very nice friend!!! Now is 2:03am est. but you still cannot speep for helping me to resolve the problem. Thank you so much!!!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks