odd/even

odd/even

Postby afj » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi all, been doing lotto long time. Some things never change. Lightening always strikes the same place. To win jackpot (this is long term) look at your history. Australian lotto 6/45 + 2 bonus, 22 even/23 odd. Using 15 even numbers checking wins from 1972 to 2004 6-1st division prizes. Only had the program a week and still do not know how to use it yet. To win smaller prizes 65% of numbers from hot - 20% from last draw - 20% from cold.
Another anomally 2/3 weeks is a consecutive pair (1-2, 2-3, 6-7, 7-8) if you do this on your tickets you only have to pick 4 numbers, you already start with 1 number possibly 2 numbers.
Good luck all
afj

STAN thank you for your email on updating my lotto, I still cant get it to load but will keep trying.
afj

Postby stan » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:58 pm

[quote=afj]
STAN thank you for your email on updating my lotto, I still cant get it to load but will keep trying.
[/quote]

what exactly do you mean by 'load'? you can't download from your web site or it doesn't open in expert lotto?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby afj » Thu May 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi Stan & anyone else who can help me. I cannot open plugin. When I try to put in new lotto I get to last page (please review winning numbers) and there is nothing to review, only a blank page. I have down loaded the OZ lotto file but it is 4 years old anfd I cannot update it. Any thoughts would help.
Thank you Allan
afj

Postby stan » Thu May 01, 2008 12:54 pm

[quote=afj]
Hi Stan & anyone else who can help me. I cannot open plugin. When I try to put in new lotto I get to last page (please review winning numbers) and there is nothing to review, only a blank page. I have down loaded the OZ lotto file but it is 4 years old anfd I cannot update it. Any thoughts would help.
Thank you Allan
[/quote]

i'll prepare a video tutorial showing how to import the numbers. can you post a link where i can get the latest numbers for your lottery from?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks