NEW FILTER: Line Width Filter

NEW FILTER: Line Width Filter

Postby timmac » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi

Line Width Filter

Version 1.7.3
Known Issues: Custom Analyzer settings not remembered

UPDATE: 1.3.2 Statistics / Ticket Analyser is now supported
- The filter now appears in Winning Ticket Properties under Line Width (about half way down)
- The filter now is supported by Winning Numbers Analyser under Line Width so you can produce graphs, view averages etc

- Line with 1 - Max N/A bug fixed

UPDATE 1.7.3 Filter is now contained as automatically updating plugin

This will appear in the Category Tim Mac Experimental Filters at the top

This filter will take the filter based on the width of the line - being the difference between the highest ball and the lowest ball (it ignores bonus numbers)

Example: Ticket 1-2-3-4-5-6, has line width of 5 (6 - 1), Ticket 2 14-38-21-34-42-48 has line width 34 (48 - 14)

You can set the Min and Max of the width of the line.

Example: Min 10, Max 20

1-2-3-4-5-6 REJECTED (line width 5)
10-12-16-18-19 REJECTED (line width 9)
10-12-16-19-20 ACCEPTED (line width 10)

Works in Package Reduce and Complex Filter modes, analysis and winning ticket properties

TRY: Try combining it with the Standard Deviation filter to help filter tickets that are too clumped together or too spread apart.

PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IN THREAD "How To Install Plugin" for installation instructions
Last edited by timmac on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.
timmac

Re: NEW FILTER: Line Width Filter

Postby motiram » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Hello timmac,

Thank you for giving new Line Width Filter

I think we do not have this filter direct in package reduced, but we have in winning number analyser in positional as number distance and also statistics for each distance 6-1

Please see the file attached.

Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby timmac » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:36 am

motiram wrote:Hello timmac,

Thank you for giving new Line Width Filter

I think we do not have this filter direct in package reduced, but we have in winning number analyser in positional as number distance and also statistics for each distance 6-1

Please see the file attached.

Regards,
Moti

Hi Moti

Thanks for your postings and for this. I wasn't aware of this number distance so thanks for point it out. I'm unsure how you would reduce the package very easily using that 6-1 statistics since it seems to work on history, whereas this line width filter is a simplified filter for reducing the package size without having to use the more complicated statistics filter.

Regards
Tim
timmac

Postby motiram » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Hello timmac, Thank you for your reply.

In general the entire lottery is being played since long time ago, so far in each lottery has drawn few sets of combinations, now due to advance technology we are able to analyse the whole lottery combination and reduce the package to play with less money and improve the possibilities to higher to get bigger prices.

Expert lotto V5.x, which is developed by Stan, is an example of the higher technology, for numerical lotteries.And I realize he is working extremely hard.

For me what is a use of filtering the package without knowing statistics of winning numbers tendency? And this magical software do not give us only statistics but from the statistic analyser give us option to Reduce the Package informing that which is hot By different criteria as by latest, due…exacta.
Which is very powerful instrument of this software Expert lotto V5.x

Coming to your Line Width Filter I agree is a simplified filter for reducing the package size without having to use the more complicated statistics filter.
But with this
1. You can reduced only one distance for example: min 20 and max 20
2. You can reduced only line distance for example: min 10 and max 20

But you cannot select to reduce various distance for example: 10, 16,27, 38 and…. And neither any hot, which is due.

I appreciate you hard work.

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby timmac » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 pm

motiram wrote:For me what is a use of filtering the package without knowing statistics of winning numbers tendency? And this magical software do not give us only statistics but from the statistic analyser give us option to Reduce the Package informing that which is hot By different criteria as by latest, due…exacta.
Which is very powerful instrument of this software Expert lotto V5.x

Hi
Please bear in mind that these filters are work-in-progress and updates will be happen adding more functionality. Also, I'm very new to EL5 and filter development so learning to create filters :D .
I agree statistics is vital part of the filter which is why I am working hard to add statistics to these filters. I have now added Statistics/Prediction/Analysis support to the Line Width filter (in version 1.3.1 so please download and re-install). You'll then be able to view the stats of the winning number for line width. The other filters will have their statistics added soon.

Regards
Tim
timmac

Postby timmac » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 pm

UPDATE: 1.3.1 Statistics / Ticket Analyser is now supported
- The filter now appears in Winning Ticket Properties under Line Width (about half way down)
- The filter now is supported by Winning Numbers Analyser under Line Width so you can produce graphs, view averages etc

Please download the update from the opening message
timmac

Postby motiram » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Hello timmac,

Wow, I updated Version 1.3.1, now it seems to be a very useful and powerful tool.

I want to congratulate you for being a new, and developing so sophisticated plugging. And also thank you for you hard work and sharing your ideas.

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby Neener » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:22 am

Good Morning timmac,

I just updated to Version 1.3.1 and it works very well! Thanks for all your time and hard work you put into these wonderful new filters.

Neener
Neener

Postby clifftruc » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi Timmac,

Thanks for the Line width filter.
It seems that the Filter Line Width cannot adjust to min width 2 and max width 8.
Can you help to see anything wrong with it. I attached the screen shot.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Best Regards
OK Koh( Registered license user)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clifftruc

Postby timmac » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi

Thanks for reporting this bug, this should now be fixed in the latest 1.7.7 update of the filters

clifftruc wrote:Hi Timmac,

Thanks for the Line width filter.
It seems that the Filter Line Width cannot adjust to min width 2 and max width 8.
Can you help to see anything wrong with it. I attached the screen shot.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Best Regards
OK Koh( Registered license user)
timmac

Return to Plugin Development