It works!

It works!

Postby ameriken » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 am

Wasn't sure where to post this. I am a first time user of any kind of lottery software and in fact just downloaded 5.0 last week.

I am playing Colorado Cash 5, a 5/32, and yesterday I used the software to narrow down 201,000 tickets down to 49. I filtered those down to 9 tickets and played the 9. I won nothing.

Today I decided that those were still good numbers and I felt my strategy and predictions were still strong, so I went back to my 49 tickets, filtered them a different way and got them down to 10 tickets. I played those 10 and tonite 1 ticket hit 4/5, 2 tix hit 3/5, and 2 more tix hit 2/5 for a total win of $222.

Your software does the job, thanks! Ken
ameriken

Re: It works!

Postby Neener » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Congratulations on your win! :D
Neener

Postby MrLotto » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am

Hi Ken,

Congratulations on your win!

Any chance you could run me through the filters/method you used to get down to those 10 tickets pleazzze!!

Cheers,

MrLotto :D
MrLotto

!

Postby ameriken » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 pm

MrLotto, see this: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1649

Good luck!
ameriken

Postby ameriken » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm

I've been using different methods and strategies to try and win Colorado's Lotto and Cash 5 to no avail, including Gail Howard's Lottery Master Guide. At best, I've gotten 2 of the 5 winning numbers. One time I chose 20 numbers from a pool of 32, and all the winning numbers were in the remaining 12 that I tossed out. :x

For some reason I have not used the winning numbers history filter in EL5, and I decided to try it again in the past week (the 11 predictions).

I start with a full wheel, make the 11 predictions, and let the wheel filter down to the remaining tickets. Sometimes I'll end up with 400 or 500 tickets, other times with 40 or 50, and I even ended up with 4 or 5. While I have not predicted a JP winner, in the past week 3 times my package had several 4/5 and 3/5 winners in it. One time, if I bought all 480 tickets I would have won back over $600. Last night and the night before, I've been able to win my money back with 3/5 winners selected from 500 tickets. A 4/5 winner and several more 3/5 winners were left in the package.

Needless to say, predicting the direction of the 11 levels in the winning numbers history function is the closest I've come to a jackpot or second prize. If you have any other tips or suggestions that may help me improve and refine my predictions, I would appreciate them. Otherwise, thanks for a great software package.
ameriken

Postby LottoTrout » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 pm

try running repeating numbers 15 draws on the full package before you go into win history my estamates
LottoTrout

Postby ameriken » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Thx, that makes sense. I'm also filtering so I include 0 or 1 of the numbers from the prior draw. Both of those knocks off over half the pool.
ameriken

Postby ameriken » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Been running the predictions in WNH almost everyday on a couple of games, and yesterday I tried a new game "Matchplay" a 6/38. I normally don't play it because for $2 you get to choose your numbers for the first line, and they give you 2 other QP lines, and I dont like the QP's. In any case, my predictions were pretty close: the final package had 1300 tickets which included 6 5/6 winners, 41 4/6 winners, and 182 3/6 winners. Of course, I didn't buy them all, I bought a random sampling of 8 tickets, and got 3/6 and 4/6 and made money on those.

If I bought them all, I would have made made several hundred dollars over my investment. One of these days I'll have the confidence in my predictions to buy them all. :D

Anyhow, the point is, the WNH function does exactly what it's supposed to do. It works!
ameriken

Postby Da80th » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:38 pm

ameriken wrote:
Anyhow, the point is, the WNH function does exactly what it's supposed to do. It works!

happened to me sometime ago, got 2nd prize using WHN filters....

good lucks
Da80th

Postby stan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm

ameriken wrote:Been running the predictions in WNH almost everyday on a couple of games, and yesterday I tried a new game "Matchplay" a 6/38. I normally don't play it because for $2 you get to choose your numbers for the first line, and they give you 2 other QP lines, and I dont like the QP's. In any case, my predictions were pretty close: the final package had 1300 tickets which included 6 5/6 winners, 41 4/6 winners, and 182 3/6 winners. Of course, I didn't buy them all, I bought a random sampling of 8 tickets, and got 3/6 and 4/6 and made money on those.

If I bought them all, I would have made made several hundred dollars over my investment. One of these days I'll have the confidence in my predictions to buy them all. :D

do you mean the pattern matching prediction in the latest dev builds or did you use your own estimates?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby ameriken » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

stan wrote:
ameriken wrote:Been running the predictions in WNH almost everyday on a couple of games, and yesterday I tried a new game "Matchplay" a 6/38. I normally don't play it because for $2 you get to choose your numbers for the first line, and they give you 2 other QP lines, and I dont like the QP's. In any case, my predictions were pretty close: the final package had 1300 tickets which included 6 5/6 winners, 41 4/6 winners, and 182 3/6 winners. Of course, I didn't buy them all, I bought a random sampling of 8 tickets, and got 3/6 and 4/6 and made money on those.

do you mean the pattern matching prediction in the latest dev builds or did you use your own estimates?

My own estimates. I seem to be getting a little better at estimating. I haven't gotten a 6/6 yet in a package, but I've gotten 4/5's and now these 5/6's. I did download the most recent update yesterday, but I haven't see the pattern matching yet. I'll take a look at it and maybe give it a go this week.

I'd also like to see some other folks post their successes, I can't be the only one using the system and having some success with it.

Anyone else besides myself and Da80th?
ameriken

Postby ameriken » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:01 pm

I got the build up and running Stan, thanks for resending my key. I am going to try and do some backtesting with the predictions function. I've noticed a couple of possible minor glitches though it may just be unfamiliarity with the prediction function. If they indeed are glitches, do you want those posted in the build thread?
ameriken

Postby stan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm

ameriken wrote:I got the build up and running Stan, thanks for resending my key. I am going to try and do some backtesting with the predictions function. I've noticed a couple of possible minor glitches though it may just be unfamiliarity with the prediction function. If they indeed are glitches, do you want those posted in the build thread?

sure
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby ameriken » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:29 am

And yet, another good prediction. I did two predictions, one using the matching patterns in the development build, one using my own.

I didn't get any hits (only 2/5's) with the pattern matching, however on my own predictions I had a package of 324 tickets, which included 2 4/5's, and 29 3/5's. I only bought 14 tickets out of this package, and won back 25. I did try on another game tonite and had no matches, however had 5/6 on it last week.

This is starting to get more consistent, I hope I can keep it going to the point where I have enough confidence to either buy all the tickets, or enough luck to pick the better matches! :)

The WNH function is perhaps the best prediction method I've seen yet, and I think I am going to quit using all the other methods out there. This is the only one where I've successfully picked good numbers.
ameriken

Postby ameriken » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 am

And again, another decent night. Last night my predictions missed, but tonite even though I had no 4/5's, I did have several 3/5's. Did my own WNH predictions again, reduced the package down to to 21 tix and got 3-3/5's and several 2/5's, around a $35 win on a $21 bet.

Stan, I've also been using the pattern matching and no success with it yet. I guess I haven't figured out the right # of games to filter. Regardless, I've been starting to get more consistent with my own predictions. The WNH function is ingenious. I am totally baffled and amazed at how I can make a few predictions which way the lines on a silly graph will go, and end up with a bunch of winning tickets. It's almost as if the function has an idea what tickets have the greatest chance of showing up in the next draw. :P
ameriken

Next

Return to Anything Else