Similar to ExpertLotto

Similar to ExpertLotto

Postby Da80th » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 pm

hi all,

I know EL WNH function is unique but I need to know if any thing out there is similar to WHN?,

Stan wrote this software but I don't think the WHN idea is came out from lotto, so what similar to WNH or where did this function originally came from?

I asked this question is if there are other usage to WNH then we can study how we can adapt it to lotto in more successful way.

Da80th
Da80th

Re: Similar to ExpertLotto

Postby Da80th » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:23 pm

ok, let me put this question in different way. Is there anything out there that we can use WNH to?, e.g. stock, weather, horse racing.... WNH is unique and if we can use it in another way (easier than lotto).

Da80th
Da80th

Re: Similar to ExpertLotto

Postby stan » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Da80th wrote:ok, let me put this question in different way. Is there anything out there that we can use WNH to?, e.g. stock, weather, horse racing.... WNH is unique and if we can use it in another way (easier than lotto).

Da80th

i think it should be the other way round - apply stock market tools and strategies to look at history values. so many smart people have been analyzing stock market data for years, some of their ideas should be applicable to history values as well. although the stock markets are a bit more predictable than lottery draws...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else