winning number not found after runing filters

winning number not found after runing filters

Postby LottoTrout » Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 pm

stan ran the sum for the lattes draw 649 Canada against the sum history witch was 414 --range--1--414--414 for level 0 then ran it against the full package 735,813 tks should not the winning number be in the package?also so ran it after hiding the last winning draw April 30th and still could not find the winning number . just wondering if i made a mistake..or....ect.
LottoTrout

Re: winning number not found after runing filters

Postby stan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 am

you have to either hide the latest draw or make 'all except 1 latest draw' winning numbers selection to use wn history filters to find the current latest draw.

you probably made a mistake in your filter setup. please post a screenshot here and i'll try to find what's wrong with it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby LottoTrout » Tue May 03, 2011 2:17 am

hello stan ---okay what i was doing was checking level 0 and running win history one level at a time all other levels un checked and i did hide the latest draw..... p,s. is there a way to reset program to defaults to the original settings?
LottoTrout

Postby stan » Tue May 03, 2011 12:26 pm

most of the settings apply to the current opened lottery. you can either create a new lottery using the wizard (and delete the folder with the old lottery setup) or you can open windows file manager, find the lottery folder and remove '.settings' sub-folder.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else