New user trying to setup up state play

New user trying to setup up state play

Postby earthdragon72 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi I am a new user and I am trying to setup Florida. I am able to input all of the correct information but its not being added into the selected source? I keep getting an email saying I have to contact the developer to add the software in. Its for pick 4. The help instructions is not working for me. This is what I am getting
New Online Source Request

Lottery name: Florida Lottery
Lottery web site: www.flalottery.com
Download link: http://flalottery.com/exptkt/c3.pdf

App version: Expert Lotto 5.0.1 [110803]

Thanks
earthdragon72

Re: New user trying to setup up state play

Postby stan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:56 pm

the description of this feature isn't probably clear enough in application's help.
you can't add new online winning numbers sources yourself. the application must be modified to download winning numbers from a new location. hence the email being sent to us.

however in your case it isn't possible to add online update for florida pick 4. the link points to a PDF document which is adobe proprietary format and i don't know how to parse past winning numbers from it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby earthdragon72 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:09 pm

On my side in the selected source area all I see is 3 sources nothing else. I am trying to update the states, still I cannot do it. I am doing it from the instructions in the help section and I am not being allowed to add anything to it.
earthdragon72

Postby stan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:39 pm

earthdragon72 wrote:On my side in the selected source area all I see is 3 sources nothing else. I am trying to update the states, still I cannot do it. I am doing it from the instructions in the help section and I am not being allowed to add anything to it.

you can't add anything to that list.
if your lottery isn't listed then you need to add past winning numbers manually. click menu 'winning numbers - import' and the application wizard will guide you through the whole import process.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else