Does any Expertlotto users here have tried?

Does any Expertlotto users here have tried?

Postby shuelala » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 am

does anyone have tried http://www.lottobook.us, what is your comment about their system, on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... L40J3_3crc ,there is guy use this system have won 2 times jackpot, I use ExpertLotto for 2 years my result is very poor, I am very exhausted to narrow down from full wheel so tiring and time consuming. I am almost giving up, but I think I average guy to fully understand use this software, hope some smart guy here point me to right direction.

Thank for your reading!
shuelala

Re: Does any Expertlotto users here have tried?

Postby stan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 pm

i don't have that book so can't comment on that. but i did check the web site. the page was last updated in 2010 yet the guy claims 'i have checked today monday, january 9 2012 and there are 134 copies available'. if you check the website tomorrow, there will be a fresh date and the same amount of books left to buy:)

i'm not saying the lotto book system is bad or isn't working - just search for references on that book elsewhere and think twice before spending your money...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 am

Watching the lotto book videos nowhere does it say that those people used lotto book. I watched one lotto book video and the person that won a powerball jackpot did so playing a combination of family member birthdays. As far as do odd numbers hit more often? In most lotteries yes they do because most game pools are made up of an odd number such as 6/49, 5/39, this means that there are more odd numbers than even numbers in the number pool.

I think $98 is a bit much to spend to satisfy curiosity.
PadawanLotto

Postby shuelala » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 am

Thanks for your comments! of course Expert lotto is best software, but catching jackpot is really hard, does anyone here can won with 3 to 5 number of 6/49 here of every draw, how much many ticket spend per times per draw , and how much spend per draw too?

Thank for your comment and reading!
shuelala

Postby stan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

shuelala wrote:Thanks for your comments! of course Expert lotto is best software,

i didn't mean to sound like that - it was just a warning to think carefully before spending your money...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Gail Howard

Postby billybob » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Shuelala,
Check out Gail Howard's software and books. I am very close to jackpotting using her software. go to www.smartluck.com for the info.
billybob
billybob

Return to Anything Else