Got the trial version of Expert Lotto

Got the trial version of Expert Lotto

Postby LottoPerro » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm definitely loving what I see so far. I've only really played around with the WNH filter. the segments filter, and the basic odd/even and low/high filters. I think that with time, someone can hit the jackpot.

I've only used it with Powerball and Mega Millions, but I'll play around with other lotteries as well. I'd just love to hit 4+1 or 5+0, but we all obviously wanna hit 5+1. I take it with only the trial version, you can't get access to the hidden jackpot forum? I wonder what's in there.
LottoPerro

Re: Got the trial version of Expert Lotto

Postby stan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm

LottoPerro wrote: I take it with only the trial version, you can't get access to the hidden jackpot forum? I wonder what's in there.

Various lottery strategies and tips that their authors didn't want to make available to the whole internet:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby LottoPerro » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:56 am

Well Stan, my 30-day run with Expert Lotto is over. I will so like to fork over the money to get the full version, but money is tight at the moment. I sure would like to get access to the Jackpot forum someday and see what strategies are in there. When the money gets loose again, you will have another customer. I'm sold.

Thanks so much for this program, Stan. I do think that someone can hit the big jackpot with this. Maybe, just MAYBE, it will be me. :wink:
LottoPerro

Postby adpel » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:56 am

For me it cost a little much as well. Maybe I'll get it once I'll win some money in lottery... or maybe I won't need it any more;)
ap.
adpel

Return to Anything Else